Do you like to work hard, and like to win?
If so, then we want you.
Cask Global Canning Solutions () is a successful and growing company, and we want you to take the lead in a new role committed to making exactly that kind of connection.
We’ve been around since 1999, providing innovative and affordable canning systems to the world’s small and medium-sized businesses. Some of these creators include craft beer, cider, wine, cold brewed coffee, kombucha and other life-enhancing beverages. Cask is changing the way that craft beverages are delivered to consumers across the world, and helping to save the world’s resources while we do it. Cans are infinitely recyclable, and we know we’re making a difference. We’ve grown from less than a dozen staff to more than 60 today.
Thanks to our consistent growth, we’re looking for a new Account Executive to join our team. We’re looking for you!
As our new Account Executive, your main purpose will be to drive sales and bring in revenue.
Your professional demeanor and engaging personality inspire confidence and trust in potential clients. You’re persuasive and consultative, and no matter who you’re talking to, you’ll be able to clearly deliver and present Cask and our product offerings.
You have a natural ability to build rapport, and love connecting with people. You’re always on the hunt for new sales opportunities, and enjoy building and nurturing relationships, turning them into long-term partnerships.
Practically speaking you’ll…
* Manage the entire sales cycle from prospect to close and forecast stages accurately
* Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
* Update, maintain and report on your sales pipeline and ensure consistent use of our CRM tool
* Present and demonstrate products to prospective clients through presentations and demos
* Taking deals to close, working through contracts and with our clients to ensure their products are shipped out accordingly
* Provide professional after-sales contact to enhance the customers’ loyalty to Cask
You’ll be great if you’ve got these characteristics in spades:
* Dedication – you know that the sales department doesn’t always operate by business hours, and are ready to go the extra mile to close.
* Confident – you aren’t afraid to be direct when asking for someone’s business. Whether its a new or old client; you find the key people to close sales.
* Entrepreneurship – you have an enterprising spirit, and love the independence and responsibility that comes with being in charge of your own time, and your own success.
* Social energy – people want to work with people they like. You’ve always drawn people in, and love getting to know strangers.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday. You’ll receive a base salary for on track earnings of $80,000-125,000+ commensurate with experience, along with a full comprehensive benefits package and vacation time. You’ll have the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally (depending on your territory) to meet with clients and work remotely when needed.
You’ll enjoy opportunities for advancement and growth, and you’ll be joining a team dedicated to getting the job done well – we believe “good enough,” is not enough. We’re a committed group that loves the work we do and the people we work with. You’ll learn the industry’s techniques and become a contributing member of a close-knit team.
When you come to work with us, you’ll have a big impact, and many opportunities for growth. Some of our senior staff started here in positions similar to this one, so if you’ve got the motivation and talent, your career will skyrocket.
We’re also a fun, casual team, so don’t be surprised to find ping pong tables, BBQ’s and golf tournaments on the occasional Friday.
* Experience working successfully in sales or customer service
* Strong communication skills with experience presenting or public speaking
* Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
* Strong computer literacy/technical aptitude, and experience using Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
* Ability to travel routinely within territory / overnight and periodically internationally
* Experience using a CRM (e.g., Salesforce or similar) (an asset)
* Experience in brewery or the beverage industry (asset)
* Post-secondary degree in business, commerce (asset)
How to Apply:
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you’ll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
APPLY & SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PREMIUM JOB ALERT