Job title: Associate, Civil Litigation
Company: The Counsel Network
Job description: Associate, Civil Litigation Lawyer Job in Victoria, Canada
Wong & Doerksen is a well-established general practice firm known for providing prompt, personal, and professional service. Located in Victoria’s picturesque Chinatown area on Vancouver Island, the firm offers services and advice in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
Job Description – Associate, Civil Litigation Lawyer
Wong & Doerksen is seeking a highly motivated and talented litigator with three to eight years of broad civil litigation experience. Success in this position requires excellent oral and written advocacy skills, exceptional work ethic and practice standards, and the ability to run files independently. Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin is preferred, but not required.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented litigator to step into a full practice and join a longstanding and reputable firm offering work-life balance and strong firm resources.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities.
- Represent clients on a broad range of civil litigation matters, including personal injury/accident claims, ICBC, insurance claims, immigration, mortgage foreclosure (residential and commercial), estate litigation, and professional negligence.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-8 years of civil litigation experience.
- Excellent oral and written advocacy skills.
- Exceptional work ethic and practice standards.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Trevin Sewell, Recruitment Associate
Visit ourâ¯ â¯to view all of ourâ¯ .
Location: Victoria, BC
Job date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 22:07:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE