Walmart Canada’s extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities. Walmart Canada is looking for an AZ Driver in Canada for its Walmart Canada Store. APPLY NOW or CONTINUE READING TO SEE MORE LATEST PREMIUM JOBS.
Earn $22.85 Per hour as a AZ Driver in Canada | Walmart Canada
Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day.
Walmart Canada’s flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is visited by 750,000 customers daily. With more than 85,000 associates, Walmart Canada is one of Canada’s largest employers and is ranked one of the country’s top 10 most influential brands.
Walmart Canada’s extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities.
Our people make the difference, join our growing team!
Walmart Fleet (div. of Walmart Canada) is part of the world’s largest and most recognizable retailer.
Innovative and at the fore-front of technology, Walmart Fleet is setting the bar for trucking in Canada!
We focus on exceeding expectations and continually improving the quality of everything we do. We invite you to pursue a rewarding career in a results-oriented, people and performance focused culture.
Our Core Beliefs
✻ Respect for the individual
✻ Service to our customers
✻ Striving for Excellence
✻ Act with Integrity
- Delivery and pick up of loads from DC to Walmart stores and vendors
- Operating tractors equipped with multi-speed transmission (Automatic or
Manual) safely while adhering to all safety requirements
- Perform inspections of mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment of
tractor-trailer unit before, during, and after trips
- Connect and disconnect semi-trailer hoses
- Complete all applicable paperwork. Maintain up-to-date Driver Log
throughout the duration of each shift (via ELD)
- Communicate with our Dispatch team
– Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers and co-
workers in a professional manner
- Be able to perform physical work at times (lifting in excess of 50lbs)
- Use of satellite tracking equipment
- Observe and comply with rules and regulations of the Federal Motor Vehicle
Transportation Act as well as provincial governing bodies
Competitive wages – starting at $22.85 / hour
Premiums for afternoon, evening and weekend shifts
NO TOUCH freight
Health and dental benefits – paid by Walmart
Company matched Pension Plan
RRSP and TFSA options
Walmart Discount Card
Work Boot allowance – Bi-annual
Associate Referral Program (earn up to $1500.00 per referral)
Canada Walmart Division
- Valid AZ driver’s license
- Minimum of 2 years’ verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- Clean criminal record
- Pass a pre employment drug screening
- Pass a road test
- Clean abstract and CVOR