Walmart Canada ’s extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart Canada has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities.
Walmart Canada is looking for an AZ Driver in Canada for its Walmart Canada Store. APPLY NOW or CONTINUE READING TO SEE MORE LATEST PREMIUM JOBS.
How AZ Driver in Canada Earn $22.85 Per hour at Walmart Canada
Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day.
Walmart Canada’s flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is visited by 750,000 customers daily. With more than 85,000 associates, Walmart Canada is one of Canada’s largest employers and is ranked one of the country’s top 10 most influential brands.
Walmart Canada’s extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities.
Our people make the difference, join our growing team!
Walmart Fleet (div. of Walmart Canada) is part of the world’s largest and most recognizable retailer.
Innovative and at the fore-front of technology, Walmart Fleet is setting the bar for trucking in Canada!
We focus on exceeding expectations and continually improving the quality of everything we do.
We invite you to pursue a rewarding career in a results-oriented, people and performance focused culture.
Our Core Beliefs
✻ Respect for the individual
✻ Service to our customers
✻ Striving for Excellence
✻ Act with Integrity
- Delivery and pick up of loads from DC to Walmart stores and vendors
- Operating tractors equipped with multi-speed transmission (Automatic or
Manual) safely while adhering to all safety requirements
- Perform inspections of mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment of
tractor-trailer unit before, during, and after trips
- Connect and disconnect semi-trailer hoses
- Complete all applicable paperwork. Maintain up-to-date Driver Log
throughout the duration of each shift (via ELD)
- Communicate with our Dispatch team
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers and co-
workers in a professional manner
- Be able to perform physical work at times (lifting in excess of 50lbs)
- Use of satellite tracking equipment
- Observe and comply with rules and regulations of the Federal Motor Vehicle
- Transportation Act as well as provincial governing bodies
Competitive wages – starting at $22.85 / hour
Premiums for afternoon, evening and weekend shifts
NO TOUCH freight
Health and dental benefits – paid by Walmart
Company matched Pension Plan
RRSP and TFSA options
Walmart Discount Card
Work Boot allowance – Bi-annual
Associate Referral Program (earn up to $1500.00 per referral)
Canada Walmart Division
- Valid AZ driver’s license
- Minimum of 2 years’ verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- Clean criminal record
- Pass a pre employment drug screening
- Pass a road test
- Clean abstract and CVOR (Commercial Vehicle Operator’s Registration) (CVOR is the registration system for operators of commercial motor vehicles (trucks and buses). It’s the part of the Highway Traffic Act under which operators of these vehicles are identified. CVOR also allows the Ministry of Transportation (MTO) to suspend or cancel an operator’s certificate – SOURCE: http://horttrades.com/)
Earn $21 Per hour working as an AZ Driver at Giant Tiger in Ontario, Ca
Are you looking for a career that will let you learn, grow and challenge yourself in a FRIENDLY and FUN environment?
We’re proud to be Canadian, proud to support the communities that we work and play in and proud of our continued success for over 50 years.
Have a look at our current openings and you’ll see that a career with Giant Tiger is just what you’ve been looking for!
Are you ready to work for the best fleet in Eastern Ontario?
Giant Tiger (GT Wholesale) is looking for dynamic individuals to join one of Canada’s largest iconic retail brands as an AZ Driver!
Reporting to the Transportation Manager and Supervisor and directed by the Tiger Trucking Dispatch, we are looking for an energetic AZ Driver who thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys challenges, and is team player able to deliver merchandise from our new State of the Art Distribution Centre in Johnstown, ON (Prescott area) to our Giant Tiger Stores.
AZ Driver Job Requirements:
• Hold a valid AZ license; Clean Abstract
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ truck driving experience;
• Very strong knowledge of Transportation functions;
• Geographically knowledgeable (Ontario & Quebec); an asset
• Excellent communication skills and computer literacy
• Strong problem-solving skills;
• Excellent attitude and a willingness to learn;
• Self-motivated with good people skills
AZ Driver Job Benefits:
• Starting pay rate is $21.00/hour with regular scheduled increases.
• Direct deposit
• Store Discount
• Paid overtime
• Overnight payment bonus for drivers on overnight delivery runs, paid for each trip.
• 3 Weeks’ vacation to start with scheduled increases based on years of service
• Quarterly bonus program
• Deferred Profit Sharing Program (DPSP)
• Comprehensive Benefit Program including. Dental, Life insurance, Health benefits and more
• Gym membership subsidies
• Annual safety shoe allowance
• Giant Tiger store discount
• Excellent uniform program, shirts and pants provided.
• Bursary program for children of Drivers going into post-secondary education
• Annual safe driving awards.
• Weekly summer BBQ’s
• Clean and modern facilities for all drivers including waiting area, quiet room, cafeteria, game room, gym, locker room and showers.
• New fleet of equipment, both Trucks & Trailers, no junk here — we have one of the most modern and safest fleets in Canada!
• Automatic transmission trucks
• Several company-sponsored events annually for employees to attend
• Amazing team atmosphere
• We respect and promote a positive work / life balance
AZ Driver Job Schedule:
• Various schedules available that fit your lifestyle, varying between 50 to 55 hours per week with voluntary overtime up to 70 hours per week, local, overnight and team driver runs available to Ontario, Quebec and Maritime Locations.
• Dedicated LCV and B-Train opportunities also available with added pay premium.
Giant Tiger is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment procedures. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE