Job title: Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Job description: Are you a highly organized administrative professional?
Are you fluently bilingual in English and French?
Do you enjoy working closely with senior management to achieve business goals?
I may just have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for experienced bilingual administrative assistants to assist our clients with their administrative needs and working closely with senior management and provide office and overall administrative support.
What your responsibilities will be as the bilingual administrative assistant:
- Arrange Travel for employees both within Canada and Internationally. The chosen candidate MUST be knowledgeable with visa immigration laws, travel document requirements, processes and country guidelines.
- Experience doing Note- taking and minute taking. The chosen candidate must be keen to detail and have excellent written skills. He/ She must be able to take part of meetings and conferences and be able to provide high level information from the meeting.
- Research work and data gathering
- Creating agendas and calendar management
- Responding to emails and inquiries in behalf of the Manager
- General Office Management and coordination
What you need to qualify as the bilingual administrative assistant
- 2 – 3 years of experience as a Senior Administrative assistant where he/she is able to provide high level support to an executive board
- Extensive experience booking and arranging for travel.
- Excellent English and French communication skills.
- Excellent written skills – Grammar and comprehension
- Advance knowledge of MS Office Application – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi- faceted work space.
- Comfortable working independently and making quick decisions and problem solve
If you think this ad is speaking to you, apply now! You can submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to our website.
All applications will be reviewed but only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you so much for your interest and we look forward to meeting you!
randstad canada is the canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and hr services. as the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the canadian world of work. our national network includes 55 offices in 7 canadian provinces, from british columbia to nova scotia.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Location: Ottawa, ON
Job date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 22:09:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE