Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: No experience | Pay: $12.25 to $14HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Specific Skills: Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers; Clean machines and immediate work areas; Check products and packaging for basic quality defects; Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Additional Skills: Food safety/handling skills
- Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting: Food and beverage plant
- Work Site Environment: Cold/refrigerated
- Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability: Flexibility; Team player; Reliability
Intended job posting audience: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Job location: 397 Capital Drive APPLY BELOW⇓
Note; Dear candidates, this vacancy is 100% free of cost, please don't pay any fee or do not provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card many more...
The Company only, call the interview those who are selected
Please share this job vacant to help other people