Job title: Class 1 Driver – Local
Company: Apex Aluminum Extrusions
Job description: WE ARE CLASSIFIED AS AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS!!!
Apex Aluminum Extrusions Ltd. is a state-of-the-art aluminum extrusion factory located in Langley, British Columbia. Production of aluminum profiles began in early 2011, making Apex the most recent addition to the aluminum extrusion market. With a 170,000 square foot facility and some of the most modern equipment in its industry, we believe in the extensive use of technology and in the ongoing investment and development of our processes and people.
As a market leader, we are always on the lookout for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. Our goal is to strive for perfection and to provide the quality our customers deserve!
This CLASS 1 DRIVER position is a full-time position with generous overtime during our busy periods.
Reporting to the Fleet Manager, this position will be responsible for transportation of our goods to our customers LOCALLY. This position will also be responsible for the vehicle they have been assigned and the product they are transporting. Customer service is also an important aspect of this role as deliveries can be done onto job sites or customer facilities.
- Do YOU have the natural ability to analyze, identify issues and offer solutions to solve problems and drive success?
- Are YOU a creative and analytical thinker?
- Do YOU consider yourself an A player?
- Are YOU on the lookout for that next growth opportunity?
We are actively seeking next level players to join our team.
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Mountain and Highway Experience
- Be reliable, motivated, organized and be able to work in a dynamic fast-paced team-driven environment
- Intrinsically motivated – drive comes from within
- Positive with an “I can” attitude
- Ensure that adherence to all safety policies, procedures and practices
- Be able to comfortably lift 50 lbs. consistently for eight (8) hours
- Be willing to work overtime when required
- Must be able to work both independently & in a team setting
- Must have Excellent Attention to Detail
- Must possess a safe attitude at all times
- Have a commitment to quality and efficiency
The desired candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Class 1 Drivers License
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess the ability to understand and follow oral and written procedures
- Must be a responsible & reliable individual
- Crane Truck experience would be an asset
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots required (CSA approved). All other necessary PPE supplied by us.
Work Site: Manufacturing environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Team player
- Safety oriented
- Fast learner
- Organized & detail oriented
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Work-boot allowance
- Annual company events
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Attendance & referral bonuses
Qualified, ambitious candidates are invited to submit their application. Thank you to all interested applicants, however only those short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Expected salary: $20 – 25 per hour
Location: Langley City, BC
Job date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 05:58:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE