Job title: Driver Couriers – Full Time (Permanent)
Job description: Winnipeg, MB – (CAN) 400 St. Mary Ave. Suite 105 MB Winnipeg , MB R3C 4K5 Phone : 204-949-7800
Branch Phone Number
Driver Couriers – Full Time Permanent – $18.50 Hourly in Burnaby, British Columbia
Are you fast, cunning and fun as the Shazam and Humble as the Hulk?. This is for You!
If you think ….
you are a problem-solver with good communication skills;
you can respond quickly with positive attitude and make clients feel comfortable;
Just join us to be a Driver Couriers,
we believe you can grow up with our company,
develop your skills at fast pace,
and create the best version of yourself.
What’s in it for you?
- Hourly Wage – $18.50
- Permanent Roles
- Various Shifts
- 5 Days in a week
- Unionized Environment.
- Great Benefit Package
- Career advancement and more
What’s the Job?
- Pick-up and delivery of customer’s shipments in an effective and efficient manner
- Able to cover open runs as assigned by the company
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Responsible for managing daily delivery and pick-up schedules as assigned
- Ability to solve problems as they arise while on road
- Build positive relationships with both our internal customers (dispatch, colleagues, managers) and external customers
- Work in a safe manner always
- Maintain punctual attendance
- Other Duties as assigned
What Do You Bring to the Job?
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong hold of communication skills in English
- Posses Clear Driving Abstract Certificate is a Must.
- Posses Clear Police Clearance Certificate is a Must.
- Able to complete a background check and employment verification.
- Able to pass both written and actual road test
- Able to pass defensive driving and courier method training course
- Able to navigate across different areas and location in the city
- Experienced in scanning parcels and implementation of loading techniques
- Able to lift 70lbs unassisted
- Will starts immediately
Now power yourself and seize the opportunity…. Be the first to APPLY!
This easy and quick process will lead you to an exciting opportunity.
To learn more about the changing environment of work, please visit our website www.manpower.ca and follow us on Facebook ‘Manpower Manitoba’ .
Expected salary: $18.5 per hour
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Job date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 03:51:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE