Job title: Driver – Ready-Mix Truck
Job description: Terus Construction Ltd. is a diversified construction company that delivers road building, earth moving, site preparation, aggregates & ready mix materials and other services throughout British Columbia and the Yukon Territory. Terus Construction Ltd. is a subsidiary of ColasCanada Inc., a leading national road builder with subsidiaries in Western Canada, Ontario and Quebec. Being part of the Colas group of Companies provides impressive resources and technical expertise enabling Terus Construction Ltd. to access unique high technical and major construction projects.
Kentron Construction, part of the Terus Construction Ltd group, is a well-established and reputable construction operating business that has been part of the community for over 35 years.
Kentron Construction is seeking Ready Mix Truck Drivers for its operation in Kitimat, BC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to operate Ready Mix Truck
- Complete driving assignments in a timely and safe manner.
- The applicant must be able to lift and move product sometimes involving strenuous labour.
- Ability to work extended hours & irregular days with irregular breaks.
- Will be required to maintain necessary logs, driving records and DOT certifications.
- Complete Daily pre and post trip inspections of vehicle.
- Complete all other tasks assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Perform a variety of tasks as needed or required when not delivering concrete.
- Must be willing to travel and work out town occasionally when required or necessary.
- Have at a minimum an active Class 3 licence (preference to Class1)
- Pass a MVR and a Drug Test
- Experience operating a Ready Mix Truck or Gravel truck in construction areas is preferred.
- Ability to perform manual labor.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
- Work overtime as required.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
To submit your resume, please visit our website www.terusconstruction.ca.
Kentron Construction would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume. However, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Preference will be given to locals.
The job posting is open until filled.
Terus Construction Ltd. offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization including competitive salary and benefits package, along with in house training, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Must be able to meet all safety requirements including pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
Location: Kitimat, BC
Job date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 06:57:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE