Job title: Driver Trainer
Job description: You’re using an older version of Internet Explorer that is no longer supported. Please .
10 hours ago
Amazon is seeking energetic, self-motivated Driver Trainers to join our team and help build a network of customer-centric Delivery Associates in the communities where we operate. As a Driver Trainer, you have a passion for mentoring others; you are comfortable teaching and guiding conversations in large groups; and you believe in hands-on training and conducting drive-alongs with Delivery Associates to instill safe practices.
As a Driver Trainer, you are responsible for establishing the right driver training culture in your delivery station, setting up the training experience, and independently instructing training sessions. You educate Delivery Associates on the foundational safety, quality, and productivity aspects that are an important part of the Delivery Associate daily routine. You enable the success of Delivery Associates by adapting to different learning styles and taking a hands-on training approach to demonstrate what good looks like. You exhibit Learn and Be Curious by answering all Delivery Associates’ questions and finding the answers if you are not sure of the correct response.
As a Driver Trainer, you are expected to lead by example and demonstrate the Amazon Leadership Principles at all times. In this position you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations by ensuring Delivery Associates are set up for success to deliver customer orders, large or small, on time at the right place.
- Facilitate daily training classes for up to 30 people, including in station classes and drive-alongs
- Partner with Operations Managers, Delivery Service Partners, Dispatchers, and Area Managers to coordinate, facilitate, and measure all Delivery Associate training related activities
- Collaborate with Delivery Service Partners to track training performance and identify retraining and process improvement opportunities
- Own execution of the Driver Training program and leverage support as needed
- Lead all learning and operational audits
- Stay connected to the operation by participating in on-road processes on a regular basis
- Be a resource to the delivery station for driver training-related questions
- 21+ years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license in the state of residence
- Must be able to travel to multiple sites within 50 miles of the home station and have reliable transportation
- Ability to operate and navigate a 10,000 pounds or less van
- Ability to effectively operate a GPS
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, including email management, scheduling, updating spreadsheets, report writing, etc.
- Work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- Able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience delivering training to individuals and groups
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 21+ years of age
- Experience delivering training both to individuals and groups
- 2+ years of professional driving experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon experience
- Willingness to work different shifts and travel within a localized region to support other sites
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
The #1 Podcast for Jobseekers
#9 – Best Buy Canada – Become a Superstar Problem Solver
Interested in jobs like this?
Sign up for email alerts
Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began exposing key infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services — now widely known as cloud computing. The ultimate benefit of clou…
Location: Calgary, AB
Job date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 07:12:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE