Working Location: Quebec, Montreal
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
Under minimum daily supervision the Field Support Specialist will inspect, service and repair equipment that he/she has been trained on. He/she will conduct routine service and installation calls in the field for products sold and distributed by Olympus Canada Inc.
* Work closely with customers, local sales representative and other field support personnel to provide the highest level of customer support and satisfaction.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, install, service and repair the entire line of Trumpf and Olympus medical products while performing such duties in house, over the telephone and on site as required.
* Establish and maintain open lines of communication with key personnel in assigned accounts to remain current with support, repair and on going issues (i.e. Installations, upgrades, persistent problems).
* Escalate support issues to management when customer satisfaction is jeopardized.
* Maintain accurate records to reflect the support and repair history of equipment serviced or repaired.
* Maintain all assigned assets; including laptop computer, cell phone, tablet, tools and repair parts.
* Control parts inventory and manage inventory, replenish spare parts kit as needed.
* Submit all necessary paperwork, including travel itineraries, trip reports, activity reports, monthly expense reports and service reports, as required, accurately and in a timely manner.
* Establish a communication schedule with Field Support Manager, to exchange information on daily and weekly activities.
* Meet all assigned targets and goals set by Corporate, Regionaland Area Managers.
* Return defective material replaced during repair in a timely manner to designated depots.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Occasional travel by car/plane for long periods of time.
- Associate’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, or Bio Medical Engineering, or Computer Science from an accredited college or university (or equivalent knowledge), required.
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
Minimum one year as a Field Service Engineer, or equivalent experience.
Valid driver’s license.
Work flexible hours when required.
- Bilingual (French and English) an asset.
Solid working knowledge of electronics, personal computer hardware and software, and LAN (Novell & Microsoft) concepts.
Experience in field service and/or sales support.
Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Demonstrated decision making ability towards solving problems, while working under pressure and effectively communicate these solutions to co workers and customers.
General understanding of business policies and practices.
Ability to use electronic test equipment.
Must be a self-starter, and when trained, will require little supervision.
High degree of personal organization.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple requests for resources from both internal and external customers.
Display knowledge of clinical applications and competitive strategies through the use of in house literature, on the job training, marketing material, and sales brochures.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks – so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is a global technology leader, crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies; life sciences; industrial solutions; and cameras and audio products. Throughout our 100-year history, Olympus has focused on being true to society and making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
Olympus Canada Inc. (OCI)-a subsidiary of Olympus Corporation of the Americas-manages the Company’s operations and workforce throughout Canada in roles such as sales, marketing, service, and support functions. Based in Richmond Hill, ON, OCI is committed to developing our employees and supporting our local communities. For more information, visit olympuscanada.com and truetolife.com.
Olympus…True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Posting Notes: || Canada (CA) || Quebec (CA-QC) || Quebec ||
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE