Earn $19 per hour as a Food Processing Production Labourer in Canada, it closes SOON, ensure to apply before the deadline, APPLY NOW or search thousands of PREMIUM jobs available for #FOREIGNERS.
$19/hr as a FOOD PROCESSING PRODUCTION LABOURER IN CANADA
As a Food Processing production labourer Under the responsibility of the production supervisor, the Production food processing production labourers are involved in processing, manufacturing and packaging cheese.
It ensures work to produce a quality cheese.
This needs to be completed while respecting the rules for health and safety, sanitation, quality and production.
- Handle the cheese at different stages of production and packaging
- Wash, clean and perform equipment maintenance
- Wrap the cheese in various formats
- Complete reporting of production ans washing
- Being versatile in various workstations
- Prepare all the ingredients ans materials needed for the manufacture and packaging of the cheese
- Perform all tasks and actions safety and according to quality standards (HACCP)
- Follow company policies and procedures for St-Albert Cheese
- Perform all other related duties
Food Processing production labourers work in various facilities serving food and are mainly responsible for preparing meals.
Some usual work duties these employees perform are receiving food items, storing food properly, operating food processing equipment, maintaining supplies, mixing ingredients, and assessing food items quality.
- Completion of High School diploma or a combination of training and work experience considered equivalent;
- Experience in a similar position in a manufacture (asset);
- Be able to lift weights that may exceed 20 Kg;
- Knowledge and be able to handle chemicals;
- Is thorough and pays attention to detail;
- Has a sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Is versatile, flexible and reliable.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education: High school
Diploma: None Completed