A profitable, fast-growing advanced technology manufacturing company and after year on year double-digit growth is seeking for head of engineering with a Salary benchmark of CAD 150,000 – 200,000.
CHECK THIS OUT BECAUSE IT HAS OTHER SUB JOBS YOU CAN GET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE not only as Head of engineering. CHECK IT OUT. CLOSES SOON
Earn $150,238+ as Head of Engineering in Vancouver – APPLY NOW
A profitable, fast-growing advanced technology manufacturing company and after year on year double-digit growth.
- Own execution of the product/technology roadmap and have full schedule responsibility for ensuring its delivery on time and on specification.
- Develop and implement engineering processes to improve project execution, efficiency, and quality of development teams.
- Monitor development performance with the goal of building a world-class engineering organization.
- Maintain an environment of technical excellence and innovation while providing personal leadership and inspiration to the entire engineering team
- Work closely with marketing in the investigation, definition, and development of new product opportunities
- Work with Manufacturing and Supply Chain to deliver low cost, reliable and simple to manufacture products.
- Ensure the shipment of well-engineered products, which meet or exceed customer expectations for functionality, pricing and quality.
- Grow the company’s product line into a source of sustainable competitive advantage by developing and protecting core proprietary technologies and by exploring 3rd-party technologies.
- Drive all engineering programs from concept & product design to development & manufacturing.
- Maintain formal processes to support new product introduction, product strategy, and sustaining engineering.
- Analyze resource needs to plan and assess the feasibility of new products or features
- Ensure effective and safe operation of facilities.
- Oversee the product development methodology and communicating it to the team,
- Work with the management team to define resource levels, risk, quality, cost, and product scope management plans;
- Determine delivery schedules and post-implementation plans, define quality controls for each product development phase.
- Create KPI’s for the Engineering Department.
- Degree or Advanced Degree in Engineering; Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing with a P. Eng
- 15+ years of leadership experience in leading, coaching, mentoring and developing multi-disciplinary engineering development teams internally and within parent company and partners located in Canada, USA and Holland.
- Cross-functional experience working with marketing, business development, finance and research to develop corporate goals as a member of the leadership team.
- Proven experience in delivering commercially engineered products.
- Understands Lean Manufacturing and Product Development concepts, has a strong continuous improvement mindset, has implemented design libraries and best practices to improve time to market of new products, understands and uses cross functional teams to deliver products to market
- A track record in a variety of industrial electronics development and manufacturing environments.
- Strong program management background; skilled at meeting or exceeding aggressive product delivery date milestones.
- Vision and leadership to anticipate the future requirements of the engineering team to meet the corporate goals and to proactively propose/manage the team evolution to keep pace with the company Has effectively developed, hired, and retained highly qualified engineering with skills in the relevant technology areas.
- An expert in NPI and dedicated to building great technology products within a light industrial company.
Note; Dear candidates, this vacancy is 100% free of cost, please don't pay any fee or do not provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card many more...
The Company only, call the interview those who are selected
Please share this job vacant to help other people