A heavy duty cleaner is generally responsible for heavy cleaning work including the cleaning of all hard floor surfaces, the cleaning of all surfaces that must be reached by ladder or scaffolding and the collection and removal of garbage from drop points to a garbage bin or compactor.
Compass Group is currently looking to hire on-call Heavy Duty Cleaner for our long term care facility- Bay Ridges in Pickering, Ontario, Canada
Pay rate – $17.18 | Shift/hours – Alternate Weekends (5-9pm) plus Fridays
- Clean front door glass and polish Elevator indicator panels.
- Sweep and damp mop – auto scrub Lobby, Elevators Floors, receiving area, and corridors.
- Sweep and damp mop all servery areas and dining room floors after dinner.
- Clean and mop all offices and visitor washrooms.
- Remove and dispose all garbage, and sweep and damp mop the kitchen floors and kitchen servery area after dinner.
- Clean and store all equipment.
- Follow Supervisor assignments.
- Check project calendar for cleaning assignments.
- Moving Supplies, Equipment Lifting: 35lbs Carrying: 35lbs
- Physical requirements of position: yes, moving carts, vacuums and cleaning tools
- Occupational requirements: Using standard chemicals
- Exposure to the following conditions: Interior Work, Long Term Care Home
Selected candidate must consent to a Criminal Record Check.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!