Job title: Heavy Duty Truck Driver
Job description: Newmont is the world’s leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead. The Company’s world-class portfolio of assets, prospects and talent is anchored in favorable mining jurisdictions in North America, South America, Australia and Africa. Newmont is the only gold producer listed in the S&P 500 Index and is widely recognized for its principled environmental, social and governance practices. The Company is an industry leader in value creation, supported by robust safety standards, superior execution and technical proficiency. Newmont was founded in 1921 and has been publicly traded since 1925.
- Must be qualified to operate Heavy Duty Haul Truck (Cat 777 Service or rock trucks & 785 trucks or equivalent)
- May be required to operate rubber tire dozer, track dozer and backhoe for clean up around the shovel or moving cable
- Able to function in a busy and dynamic work environment.
- Must have good radio etiquette and good communication skills over the radio.
- Other duties as assigned by the Frontline Supervisor.
- High School Diploma
- Surface Common Core Certificate
- Qualified to operate Heavy Duty Truck (Cat 777 Service or rock trucks & 785 trucks or equivalent)
- Minimum of two (2) – three (3) years mining experience
- Be a Safety Leader
- Good Safety and attendance record
- Good communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to perform proper pre ops on equipment
- This position will work a 5X5X4 split shift schedule consisting of 12 hour shifts
Please enter Job Number 7422 to submit your application ( ). As an equal opportunity employer, Newmont is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All properties owned by Porcupine Operations are Tobacco-Free. This includes but is not limited to all buildings, parking lots, vehicles, the surrounding wooded area, roadways, tailings, rehabilitated sites, etc.
Location: Timmins, ON
Job date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 06:43:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE