Job title: Langley – Rubicon Human Resources Assistant Manager
Company: Rubicon HR
Job description: All applicants please note this job is to apply online only. No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted. Please do not call Rubicon or The Client unless a phone number is provided in the ad. Thank you.
Tired of the rat race commuting to work every day? Do you wish your boss would let you take Wednesday off and catch up over the weekend? Ever wished you could go home and finish your work in front of the fireplace? Ever wondered why you can’t take an hour at 2 to pick up your kids from school?
This position allows flexibility and freedom
We seek a mostly remote HR Generalist to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as recruiting, onboarding, benefits administration, and general HR administration. There are significant opportunities for growth as our company continues to expand.
Rubicon HR Canada makes the most of technology using advanced systems to streamline the process.
Our clients include delivery companies, construction, restaurants and foodservice, real estate, property management and much more.
- Help grow the team by recruiting new hires.
- Post job openings to job search platform.
- Review applicant resumes and cover letters.
- Make initial contact with candidates – conducting phone-screens, assessing candidates against company core values, and scheduling in-person interviews with line managers and internal teams.
- Assist with the onboarding of prospective candidates.
- Provide effective feedback and communication to candidates throughout the recruiting process.
- Work with IT to ensure everything is ready to go for a new hire’s first day.
- Administer various employee management tools such as MSP, extended benefits, payroll/time off.
- Keep the company organizational chart and employee directory up to date.
- Work with Accounting/HR team in preparation and review of regular payroll runs.
- Prepare customs/immigration documents for employees travelling internationally on work assignments.
- Facilitate annual performance reviews using internal workflow tool.
Requirements & Assets
- 1 or more years of experience in an HR role; preferable in a startup/tech environment preferred but not required.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in an HR-related program (or equivalent work experience) considered an asset but not required.
- A people-first attitude and a strong problem-solving skillset are highly useful.
- Exceptional computer skills are an asset.
No unsolicited recruiters, please.
- Remote work. No office to have to come to every day.
- Casual dress when you do have to come into the office, in Abbotsford, which is very rare.
- Flexible start times and lunchtimes.
- Independent contractor benefits.
- Extended benefits after 3 months.
- Wage: $17.00/hr (This is an entry-level position).
All applicants please note this job is to apply online only. No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted. Please do not call Rubicon or The Client unless a phone number is provided in the ad. Thank you.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $17 per hour
Location: Langley City, BC
Job date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 01:18:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE