Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.
Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day).
By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Shall be responsible for the general accounting function include the day to day recording of transactions on the accounting software to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the general ledger at all times.
Filing of monthly VAT and WHT tax.
Collection and distribution of credit notes to vendors
Maintaining balance sheet schedules
Ledgers and bank reconciliations
Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant and management in carrying out the responsibilities of the account department.
- Complete general ledger operations which include ensuring day to day recording of transactions on the ERP
- Ensure the general ledger is complete and accurate on daily basis
- Assist with monthly account closing
- Assist with year-end account closing
- Assist to reconcile and maintain balance sheet account
- Assist to prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- Implement controls and manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist to prepare tax computations and returns
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Review and process expense reports
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Monitoring cash limit on weekly basis and communication to respective department; heads payments made in the period
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- A first Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional accounting qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in general accounting and internal controls
- Knowledge of IFRS and GAAP
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software
- Proficiency in the use of excel
- Audit experience will be an added advantage
- Experience working in a global, geo-diverse company, will be an added advantage
Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Analytical, problem-solving and reporting skills
- Good communication skills; verbal and written
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to be take initiatives and must be proactive
- Team player
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send respective CV with a Cover Note to our official Careers email address via: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject should be job-title/Location (Retention Coordinator).
Note: Please note that applications not received on the or before the closing will not be considered for this current opening.
Note; Dear candidates, this vacancy is 100% free of cost, please don't pay any fee or do not provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card many more...
The Company only, call the interview those who are selected
Please share this job vacant to help other people