Job title: Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations
Company: Canadian Back Institute
Job description: Description :
Senior Manager/Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations – Toronto, ON
CBI Health is Canada’s leading community-based healthcare provider, delivering both rehabilitation and home health services. Our integrated, interdisciplinary network delivers physical and mental health services in clinic, home and facility settings or remotely through virtual care / telehealth. With over 12,000 dedicated staff supporting over 800 communities across the country, we deliver proven outcomes that meet the healthcare needs of Canadians.
Reporting to the National Director, Talent Acquisition, the Senior Manager/Manager, Operations will oversee all aspects of the talent acquisition lifecycle from an operations perspective and maximize efficiencies. He/she will also lead all national talent acquisition programs/policies and any external vendor relationships associated with those programs. The manager will work closely with all stakeholders to understand the needs of the business and current talent acquisition process and programs and implement new processes, tools and programs to ensure a positive candidate, hiring manager, and recruiter experience. This role will be based in Toronto and may require occasional travel. Initially however, this role will be mostly virtual (from home), with occasional travel to the office until 2021.
Take an inside look at what you’ll do each day
- Define, create and implement a comprehensive process for all stages in the talent acquisition lifecyle, ensuring roles for all participants (hiring managers, TA and other HR teams, candidates etc.) are clear and understood; ensure service level agreements at each stage are clear and defined
- Develop and implement clear processes for internal transfers, secondments and international candidates; create and champion our immigration process
- Create, implement and maintain the templates, documents and tools used across the entire talent acquisition life cycle (including but not limited to job description templates, interview guides, offer letters, background checks etc.)
- Act as business owner for the talent acquisition system (Ultipro), coordinating effectively with the HRIS team and others to ensure systems are consistent with business requirements, and operated/maintained within agreed parameters
- Lead reporting of all recruitment activities, ensuring user training is provided for self-service reporting and timely, accurate reporting provided to all stakeholders
- Oversee the background check vendor and processes, ensuring compliance with regulations and funder requirements
- Develop, manage and administer a national referral program(s)
- Research new technologies (AI, machine learning etc.) to optimize and continually improve the hiring process and candidate experience (e.g. application process, assessment tools, video interviewing, interview scheduling tools, etc.), developing comprehensive recommendations for new / enhanced technology and process
- Work closely with the career site and marketing/communications teams to ensure a seamless online experience for all candidates throughout their lifecycle; support the enhancement and capability of our career site
- Collaborate with the HRIS team to ensure integrity of all data and track, measure and report on trends
- Collaborate with others in HR / TA and externally to monitor external / internal policy / regulatory / legislative changes that impact the TA process
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful
- A university degree is required
- An HR designation is considered an asset
- 10+ years of full life cycle talent acquisition experience in a corporate environment required
- 2+ years experience in an operational/project management leadership role required
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong service delivery orientation, collaboration, influencing and negotiating skills
- General management ability to lead and manage a diverse team/project teams
- The ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders across the organization
- Proven organization, communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – the ability to network in person and online
- A superior focus on the details, proactive and tech savvy approach
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft products and recruitment technologies
Join us at CBI Health Group – where working together makes great things happen.
To learn more about CBI, please visit
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 07:01:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE