Job title: Merchandising Specialist
Job description: Merchandiser Wanted!
We are currently seeking a merchandising representative to join our team! We provide best-in-class service to clients including Voortman, FreshPet, Nespresso, Timex, and the Home Entertainment category within your local Walmart, Grocery & Mass outlets. This team is always growing, with many more clients to come!
Our ideal candidate is a person who notices every detail, works independently, and enjoys the challenge of working with retail managers ensuring that the clients’ brand enjoys maximum exposure. We offer weekday work hours, competitive pay, stimulating challenges and the opportunity to build a part-time career to suit your lifestyle.
- Sales and Merchandising
- Negotiation Skills
- Planogram Resets
- Display Builds
- Effectively manage multiple clients at any given time
- Conduct Client Audits as needed
- Complete detailed reporting
- Manage in-store inventory, stock replenishment, and packing overstock/returns
- Establish exceptional working relationships with in-store staff (especially key decision makers such as store managers)
- Complete on-going client training online and in-field as require
- Mandatory availability on Tuesday and Thursday or Friday, (7am-6pm).
- In addition, available for projects between Monday to Friday- hours vary weekly by Territory.
- Sales and Merchandising retail experience an asset. Transferable experience will be considered.
- Must be able to work independently, be highly organized and able to manage time effectively.
- Must be able to effectively utilize Android/iOS applications or Window based software including Microsoft Office.
- Must have a smart phone with data/wifi.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Must be physically able to lift (up to 25lbs), bend, kneel and stand for extended periods
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have regular access to a vehicle
To Apply: Please send resumes to
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Acosta/Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
Location: Vegreville, AB
Job date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:51:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE