Job title: Office Administrative Assistant
Job description: This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Freedom Immigration & Career Consultancy Ltd.
Industry Title: Legal Services (5411)
Office Administrative Assistant (1241)
Company Profile: A well-established Immigration Firm, Freedom Immigration and Career
Consultancy Ltd. located in Abbotsford, BC, is looking to hire 1 Office Administrative Assistant
to join the team. We provide a wide range of services to our individual and business
clients in B.C.’s Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. The office is located at Unit # 102-30505
Blueridge Dr. Abbotsford, BC V2T 0B1.
Summary: This is a full-time position (40 hrs/week). You will be responsible to provide
administrative assistance to the Firm’s Owner, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
(RCIC) and professional staff. The Office Administrative Assistant position is critical to the
success of the Firm as it greatly contributes to our ability in providing superior client service.
· Arrange and co-ordinate meetings
· Make schedule for the office staff
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines
· Schedule and confirm appointments
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
· Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory
· Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
· Make notes of the information provided by clients
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
· Keep all the information of the office confidential
Qualities: * Excellent communication skills * Highly detailed and well organized * Takes initiative and ownership over tasks * Friendly, welcoming attitude * Ability to perform job duties with minimal supervision, effectively prioritize work, multi-task and adjust to changing workloads and deadlines. * Potential to evolve in role/ability to adapt to a changing environment * Recognizes opportunity to improving processes/increase efficiency and acts accordingly
Experience and Qualifications: * Minimum 2-3 Years of experience in a similar role is
preferred * High school diploma or equivalent required * Post-secondary diploma or certificate
preferred * Proficient with Microsoft Office products*.
Salary: * $25/hr *The final wage for this position will depend on your experience and level of
Response: If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume at
and a cover letter along with references. Thank you in advance for your
application. Only those candidates selected for an initial shortlist will be contacted.
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
How to Apply
Expiring: Jan 02, 2021
Get the details you need on 500 jobs – including duties, education required, salary and employment outlook.
Expected salary: $25 per hour
Location: British Columbia
Job date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 02:08:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE