Job title: People & Culture Business Partner
Job description: As our People and Culture Business Partner, you will live and breathe the essence of Traction’s culture and build strong and trusted relationships with candidates and Tractionites. You will learn the ins and outs of our business and what it takes to be successful in every role. You love coaching managers on their approach to have high-value people conversations. You are always looking for way to empower our people to do their best work.
We are not a normal “HR” team. We are a People and Culture team – blending the best of traditional HR, with new best practices and technology.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management.
- CPHR designation is desirable.
- A minimum of 4 years progressive, well-rounded generalist experience preferably within an engineering consulting or professional services organization with international offices.
- Global mobility and immigration experience is a strong asset.
- Good working knowledge of BC, Ontario and Quebec employment legislation and requirements.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
What You Will Be Doing
- Deliver both strategic and tactical HR support and programs to Tractionites and leaders, including performance management, organizational design, learning and development, compensation programs and employee relations
- Answer questions and provide consultative advice and guidance on company policies and employment legislation.
- Consult and advise on North America wide projects such as the talent reviews, annual performance review, employee engagement initiatives, roll out/updates of new policies etc.
- Provide support and guidance to employees on P&C-related matters and understand the pulse of the organization ensuring effective communication and employee engagement
- Partner effectively with HR centers of excellence including Total Rewards, Immigration, Traction University
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the Tractionite experience and partner with leadership to develop and implement innovative and sustainable solutions
- Work with leaders to develop effective organizational structures to drive organizational health
- Consult and coach all levels of leadership to build and serve high performing, diverse and inclusive teams
- Build credibility and trust among employees; resolve employee concerns with compassion and follow-through
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Traction on Demand
Interested in jobs like this?
Sign up for email alerts
About Traction On Demand
Traction is among the fastest growing CRM consulting companies in North America – for the past 4 years we have grown more than 250% each year. We are strategic partners to Salesforce.com and specia…
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 03:45:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE