Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Technology at Ceridian is a group of close-knit, cross-functional teams of Developers, QA Analysts, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Test Engineers. We are Agile with a vast appetite for continuous improvement, learning, and training. The Dayforce Wallet team is responsible for the strategy and development of a next-generation customer-facing product that enables employees the flexibility to access their earned wages on-demand directly from their smartphones. Tied directly to our Payroll product, Dayforce Wallet allows our customers (the employers) to maintain their existing payroll process, payroll funding schedule, and cash flow forecasting.
Reporting to the SVP, Technology, we have an opportunity for a Release Manager to lead the Release Engineering and Management activities for our modern Dayforce Wallet program. This is an exciting chance for a technical leader to spearhead the release strategy for enhanced features of our next generation cloud product features and provide hands-on expertise. You will collaborate with Development for efficient deployments and work with Scrum Teams to facilitate integration efforts and assure quality software. You will take ownership of establishing and maintaining processes, as well as relationships with technical stakeholders.
Who you are:
You may be a QA Manager who has moved into release management. You want to apply your hands-on expertise to build a CI/CD pipeline and work on inventive features that solve customer problems at a global organization that operates like a scale-up: responsively, rapidly, and with agility. You bring a depth of quality assurance knowledge that you can apply, and you are excited to add a DevOps cadence to our process as we continue to grow and expand our services and our customer base. You are results-driven with a broad range of knowledge from infrastructure to configuration, from software development and quality assurance to cloud feature release management. A collaborator and influencer, you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work closely across Agile teams on the deployment process, prioritization, and planning to ensure that quality, scope, and timeline objectives are efficiently managed.
What’s in it for you:
Leadership. You will be a critical part of our 10x mission. As part of a group building new features for our genuinely innovative and leading-edge product, you will help coordinate the release of these features to our industry-leading cloud product. You will be at the forefront of our venture into the game-changing financial tech space, ultimately contributing to the satisfaction of our customers.
Teamwork. Our inclusive, supportive workplace culture fosters an environment of continuous learning, professional development, collaboration, and a chance to blend in-office and remote working long before and after the COVID-19 crisis. You will be looked to as a domain expert and have the opportunity to share your in-depth technical knowledge of cloud deployment and infrastructure with your teammates.
Growth. We are a rapidly scaling company with a focus on promoting from within. This is a global organization with more opportunities than people where we encourage you to express and pursue areas and projects that interest and inspire you. You will have a chance to move up or across to a different group, expand your work scope, and gain exposure and opportunity on any of the Dayforce teams.
As our new Release Manager, you will:
– Establish release management oversight. You will work across teams to plan feature releases that are well-timed and executed. You will measure, monitor, and report release details, schedule details, and implementation details to all stakeholders and interested parties weekly.
– Deliver on DevOps’ cultural and technical values. You will oversee and coordinate all elements of release event orchestration for wallet features. You will work toward improving the continuous delivery release process in collaboration with development, operations, and support.
– Promote an Agile environment. You will act as a Scrum Master in the larger group, promoting adherence to the Agile process, identifying and removing obstacles causing risks to the release schedule. You will plan and conduct the post-deployment retrospective.
– Implement best practices. You will drive efficiencies by promoting quality assurance and release management best practices that maximize quality, maintainability, and scalability of code, as well as improve the team’s Agile best practices and processes.
What you bring:
– The experience. You have progressive experience in developing and delivering SaaS cloud products, building CI/CD processes and pipelines, and in quality assurance. You have an interest in DevOps and blending release management planning seamlessly into Agile sprints. Ideally, you have exposure to the FinTech space or HCM, specifically Payroll.
– The technical skills. You have hands-on exposure to Cloud Platforms (Azure/AWS), web services, relational databases, and the Microsoft .NET framework. You are familiar with cloud deployment pipelines, cloud application testing tools, and QA tools such as Selenium.
– The Agile approach. You have expertise following an Agile Scrum methodology and in-depth knowledge of delivery best practices across all facets of the software development life cycle. You have experience planning activities with complex dependencies within and across teams. A forward thinker, you continually strive to improve the tools, technologies, and approaches used to exceed customer expectations.
– The leadership skills. You can inspire and motivate teams with your hands-on technical expertise and your willingness to roll up your sleeves to help solve challenging problems in a fast-paced environment. You can confidently build networks and nurture relationships within teams, with peers, clients, and senior leadership. You have outstanding communication, negotiation, and prioritization skills. You can balance needs and requirements, generate consensus, pivot to respond to needs, and work through ambiguity.
Our culture, our values
At Ceridian, our values – Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility – are built on a robust framework, guided by an engaged leadership and brought to life by the innovative, enthusiastic people who make up our diverse teams. This is a place where you can commit, express your ideas through engagement surveys and forms, and gain recognition.
We make work life better for you.
At Ceridian, we foster a workplace where our people can thrive, grow, and reach new levels of success together. We give you the freedom and the technology to make the right scheduling choices to balance your life. In addition, we provide you with financial rewards including a stock purchase plan, talent development programs, comprehensive benefits, paid days off to volunteer, and an unlimited Time Away From Work Program.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE