Job title: Talent Acquisition Associate
Job description: About Us
Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company” in 2019 and 2020, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world-class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the Director of People & Culture, the Talent Acquisition Associate will be responsible for full cycle recruitment for a variety of our teams. We are looking for someone who has passion and experience working in the technology industry and has proven results in recruiting high volume technology resources.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Search various sources/boards to successfully hire technology resources
- Job postings on various boards, social media within the required timelines
- Creating the required workflows based on the hiring plan on ATS (JazzHR)
- Proficient working on applicant tracking system (ATS) to help screen resumes and send automated emails
- Conduct applicant resume screenings
- Source candidates for key positions using LinkedIn recruiter tool
- Schedule and conduct phone screens and on-site interviews
- Some experience in conducting structured behavioral interviews
- Conduct reference checks
- Maintain tracking of applicants and candidate progress
- Follow up and communicate status with candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers in bi-weekly meetings
- Experience in talent mobility such as relocation, immigration would be desirable
- Experience in attending technology job events, fairs, working with universities
- Collaborate with internal team members on on-boarding areas and other initiatives as required
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Full cycle sourcing and recruiting experience, experience in hiring technology positions is desirable
- Experience in selection practices, like conducting interviews
- Strong organization, time management and follow-up skills
- Strong telephone, speaking and email writing skills
- Proficient in GSuite
- Flexible and adaptable to multiple shifting priorities
- Respect for confidentiality of information
- Team player attitude
- Proactive work ethic and ability to think outside the box for recruitment
- Experience using LinkedIn as a candidate sourcing tool
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is preferable
- 2-3 years of sourcing and recruiting experience
- Work experience in a technology start-up is desirable
- Knowledge and experience working with an applicant tracking system
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 03:34:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE