Job title: Talent Acquisition Manager
Job description: ENGIE Services (ESI) is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager (TA) to join our Canadian office in Montreal.
This role will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition, North America and functionally to the CEO of the entity. The TA Manager will be responsible for facilitating full-cycle recruitment and supporting the ESI’s Properties client group’s recruitment needs within North America. This position will partner with leaders to understand business needs, develop, and execute sourcing strategies, promote the ENGIE brand, and lead a team of Talent Acquisition Partner(s). This is a role with high visibility and interface with leadership.
The incumbent will participate in the deployment of candidate management tools, the development and monitoring of performance indicators as well as the development and implementation of Talent Acquisition policies, programs, and procedures.
What you’ll do:
Responsibilities may include and are not limited to the following
- Participate in the complete recruitment cycle and coordinate the process with managers
- Assist and advise hiring managers with the written job descriptions
- Negotiate and coordinate the purchase and renewal of recruitment packages
- Negotiate expectations with recruitment agencies
- Partner with managers, HR directors and HR business partners to assess and understand current talent acquisition challenges and determine workforce needs
- Advise HR on new contract review to ensure recruitment and hiring of new employees is represented
- Manage TA expenses related to recruitment and recommend improvement as required
- Prepare performance appraisals for staff under the TA Manager responsibility
- Recommend the continuous improvement of practices, processes, and policies to advance the talent acquisition function
- Develop and implement reporting and key performance metrics related to ESI recruitment
- Support projects related to the development of the talent acquisition department as assigned through TA Director and/or ESI leadership
- Promote employer brand and collaborate in activities to increase the company’s visibility
- Maintain and develop partnerships and relationships with educational institutions and other relevant organizations to ensure the organization’s visibility
- Complete Job Vacancy and Salary Survey questionnaires as required by Statistics Canada
- Coordinate all stages of the international assignment process, namely pre-departure activities (cost estimates, compensation review, work permits), relocation and year-end processes
- Manage all international secondment files in collaboration with our expert immigration suppliers
- Partner with HR to explain employee conditions of assignment or relocations and provide all necessary information
- Coordinate visa and work permit applications to our employees
- Partner with HR to prepare and negotiate memoranda of understanding with foreign schools and universities for international interns
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent (any combination of training and relevant experience will be considered)
- 5 to 8 years of professional experience in recruitment required, preferred experience in the industrial and construction sector
- Experience leading others within recruiting; preferred experience having mentored a direct report
- Experience in local and international (U.S.) recruitment
- Mastery of MS Office suite
- Proficiency in Taleo candidate management software (asset)
- Experience with the most popular social media networks and boards: Linkedin, Indeed, etc.
- Bilingualism (French and English) both written and spoken
- Recognized for his diplomacy and his ability to maintain good professional interpersonal relations
- Results-oriented in a customer service context
- Ability to work in a team environment
ENGIE North America isn’t just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we’re leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
ENGIE is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition team. All related inquiries must be communicated through Talent Acquisition and not directed to ENGIE North America Managers. Failure to follow the ENA process may result in nonpayment of agency fees.
- Posting Date: Sep 14, 2020
Location: Montreal, QC
Job date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 22:42:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE