Veolia Environmental Service S.A., branded as Veolia, is a French transnational company with activities in three main service and utility areas traditionally managed by public authorities – water management, waste management and energy services. Wikipedia
Veolia Environmental Service wants you to be part of a dynamic team in a “current and concrete”, meaningful and rewarding sector.
Veolia Environmental Service gives competitive benefits, while in a position where tasks are varied.
This position is for you if you love the work, benefits and can cope with Veolia Environmental Service’s responsibilities and requirements.
JOB PROFILE: The Driver/Operator will be responsible for operating equipment related to the position including tanker trailers, van trailers, vacuum units, roll off and b-trains.
- Follow the operations manual for the assigned position;
- Implement Regulation 347 and Transportation of Dangerous Good (TDG) policies as presented;
- Completes all paperwork including manifests, drivers log and any other reports as may be required;
- Complete dispatched task in an efficient and timely manner;
- Communicates to competent persons any abnormalities or faulty situations in regards to the process, product, machine, equipment, workplace or other.
- Wear safety personal protective equipment as required for this position, work safely and observes all safety procedures.
- AZ or DZ Class (a great asset)
- Must be able to read, write and count;
- Experience on paperwork such as: driver’s manifest of disposal loads, time sheets and preparation;
- Clean driving record.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Ability to work independently and efficiently;
- Mechanical aptitudes;
- Organized and must be able to work with established procedures, guidelines and under immediate supervision;
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude;
- Team work oriented.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Ability to work at heights and excellent physical condition;
- Permanent position and competitive benefits and salary ($19.15/h to $24.44/h);
- Other conditions as bonuses and allowances are provided in the current collective agreement
- Retirement saving plans paid by the employer;
- Overtime pay.
Benefits of working as a driver in Veolia Environmental Service
Check out all the great benefits we offer at Veolia Environmental Service:
- Competitive Salary.
- Dental Insurance.
- Floating leave Days.
- Life insurance.
- LifeWorks Program.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Medical and Paramedical expenses coverage.
- Paid Sick leave.
- Vision Care Insurance.
APPLY NOW BELOW⇓
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply please send your resume to:
- With fax at : 819-797-0400 (to André Poulin)
- Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
The principles of Human Resources policy of Veolia Environmental Service
Our team is composed of people having developed a particular expertise within precise fields of activities. Veolia Environmental Services is an excellent team of Administrator, Supervisor, Foreman and specialized and well-trained Operators.
We have the concern to make sure that each and every one of our employees develop themselves and evolve within the company by a well-focused training.
Undeniably, Veolia’s success is imbedded into economic success and social responsibility.
Veolia Environmental Service is therefore based on an ambitious social policy and a positive contribution to its external environment.
APPLY NOW BELOW⇓
OUR MEMBERS ALSO APPLIED FOR THIS⇓:
Wagners is a highly renowned building and construction materials group with headquarters in Queensland, Australia.
Wagners produces a wide variety of construction materials serving Australian and International building and construction industries.
Our key focus is on safely delivering high quality products and services at all times which helps to further solidify our strong position in both domestic and international markets.
Cut and bend reinforcing steel
Dispatch of orders
Assist with stock inventory
APPLY NOW BELOW⇓
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE