Job title: AZ Line Haul Driver
Job description: Job Description
Are you passionate about transportation? Are you an EXPERIENCED AZ Driver?
We are currently looking for an experienced Line Haul drivers for permanent positions in Ayr/Cambridge terminal
Depart Ayr heading straight to the switch point in Napanee, then heading over to our Brampton terminal for a switch, and heading back to Ayr to finish the day.
7:00 PM start (Approx 10 to 11 hours per day)
Pay Rate: Line Haul $ 0.2662 per KM plus $24.02 for inspection and waiting time
What’s in it for you:
- Home every day with your family
- Safety orientated team
- Driver Recognition Program
- Annual Survey to receive your valued feedback
- Safety Boot reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Paid weekly – Every Friday
- Offered a competitive stating salary
- Extended Benefits for you (and your family) available from FIRST day of joining our team
- Supplied company uniforms
- Receive a hiring Bonus ( $500)
- Receive a referral Bonus ($500)
- Eligible for Corporate discounts with several retailers and sports centers
- RRSP employee contribution & employer contribution
- Yearly Vacation
- Tractor-trailers with air suspension
- Air conditioned cab with air suspension
- Dual soundproofing
- Air suspension seat Premium Plus
- Electric Windows/. Luxurious interior
- Manual and Automatic Transmission
- 6 setting lumbar Position
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Clean CVOR
- Comfortable hand bombing
- Minimum of 1.5 years’ experience as an AZ driver
Do not wait to send us your resume and become part of a winning team TODAY!
Please take note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted*
Founded in 1968 as a courier service with a single car and driver, GLS Canada now serves customers across a wide range of industries with multiple modes of transportation fulfilling over 80,000 shipments each day.
GLS Canada meets the needs of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) customers through parcel, freight and logistics services, tailored to each and every one of those customers’ unique needs and requirements.
As of August 30, 2018, Dicom was sold to General Logistics Systems (GLS). This will allow Dicom to have access to the complete GLS network and allow for expansion into international services.
The fusion between the two company will offer many advantages to our employees, clients and partners.
GLS Canada has an Equal Access to Employment Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply
Location: Ayr, ON
Job date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 07:45:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE