Job title: Babysitting Wanted – Seeking Pt Or Ft Early Childhood Educator With Light Nanny Duties, Seeking Nanny
Job description: Your current browser may cause issues that will affect the use of this site. For better security, a more stable environment, and faster loading times, we suggest upgrading to
Create a New Profile to
Join Our Nanny Community!
Find or become a nanny.
Have an account?
Seeking PT or FT Early Childhood Educator with Light Nanny Duties
Last seen a day ago
Want to be hired by Norton?
Nanny Job in Kelowna, British Columbia
We are a family that lives in the Upper Mission / Kettle Valley Area that is seeking a dynamic, passionate, and nurturing individual to help with our childcare needs.
We are a household of two children (2 year old and 5 month old), with a stay at home mother. The primary role and responsibilities we are seeking is someone who has experience in Early Childhood Education (ECE), that can focus on learning activities with a structured schedule and curriculum for our two-year old. She previously was enrolled at an ECE center, however, we gave up our spot to another family that needed it more than we did. Our two-year-old is bilingual and can speak and conversate at the level equivalent of a four-year-old.
We are open to both part-time and full-time scenarios and have flexibility around various weeks. For example, certain weeks could be 5 days, and some weeks could be 1-2 days. We would not require a set number of days per week but would like if the arrangement is consistent for the most part.
You will never be required to take care of both children simultaneously. Pay will be based on you experience.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
– Develop and implement a curriculum of learning for the two-year-old
– Replicate a structured ECE learning environment in our home (you will have over 6, 000 sq ft to figure this out, with parks and playgrounds within close walking distance)
– Further advance and foster the intellectual growth of the two-year-old as you see fit
– Plan and create balanced, healthy, and nutritious meals for the two-year-old (if possible, however, this is not required if you do not have sufficient experience)
Occasional Secondary Roles and Responsibilities:
– Care for the infant (diaper change, bottle feed, nap time, bath)
– Bathe and feed the two-year-old, as she loves bath time
– General light daily housekeeping duties (We do have a housekeeper so you won’t be expected to do significant amounts of housekeeping. More so light maintenance items such as cleaning up any spills, doing the laundry, etc)
– Day trips with the two-year-old (play centers, parks, playgrounds, etc)
– Running errands or grocery runs
– General nanny or mother’s helper duties
What we are seeking in an individual
– A diploma or certification in Early Childhood Education
– Minimum 2 years experience working in an ECE center, daycare of equivalent (we could be flexible on this if you can demonstrate a solid background with strong references)
– A valid driver’s license, with a reliable vehicle. If you do not have a reliable vehicle, we could potentially provide one of the family vehicles for errands or day trips and even potentially to and from home
– A clean criminal record check (at our expense)
– Patient, nurturing, yet assertive when needed
– Experience with nap time or sleep training is an asset but not required
– Experience with meal planning and preparation is an asset but not required
Location: Kelowna, BC
Job date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 23:27:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE