Job title: Bilingual Manager, Business Optimization Planning (Anywhere in Canada)
Job description: Help make a difference for Canadians. CMHC’s is that by 2030, everyone in Canada has a home that they can afford and that meets their needs. All of our programs and activities support this singular goal.
Be part of an inclusive workplace. Diversity and Inclusion guides everything we do at CMHC. We’re taking to eliminate racism and embed equity into our culture, processes, programs, and policies so that they reflect the lived experiences of all Canadians.
Do you have superior analytical skills, a passion for process improvements and experience managing teams? Then apply for this exciting role in the Indigenous and Northern Housing Solutions Team! This position reports to Lindsay Neeley and is part of the INHS leadership team.
- Leads the identification and implementation of process improvements to create efficiencies and enhance the client experience.
- Tracks program and budget operating expenditures to maximize use of funds.
- Monitors and reports on key performance indicators, targets and results, and leads the provision of operational performance reporting.
- Assumes responsibility for forecasting the achievement of goals, including the determination of timelines, the identification of risks and the provision of recommendations to enable decision making.
- Monitors and reports on the generation of leads, the status of applications and the segmentation of clients to facilitate client interactions.
- Leads the development and maintenance of dashboards.
- Leads the development, integration and monitoring of client relationship activities, managing the execution of key account plans and deployment.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field such as finance or commerce.
- Minimum of seven years of relevant work experience in finance-related positions with increasing responsibilities. Minimum of three years of supervisory or management experience.
- Advanced demonstration of leadership skills including leading through change and enabling performance excellence and innovation.
- Advanced ability to engage with others, getting buy-in to deliver results and skillfully influencing to build support and enhance credibility.
- Expert ability to think through issues by separating out the parts of the problem or situation and thinking things through systematically.
- Advanced ability to identify, assess and manage risk.
- Solid business planning, negotiation and project management skills.
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Professional certification (for example, PMP, Risk Management).
- Experience in multi-unit, Indigenous or Northern housing.
- Experience with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system, SharePoint and other key business-related tools.
Posting closing date: Note, the competition may remain active until filled.
CMHC values diverse backgrounds and experience and welcomes non-Canadians who are eligible to work in Canada to apply!
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Job Requisition ID: 5154
Travel Requirement: Travel not required
Office Location: Ottawa (ON)
Location: Ottawa, ON
Job date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 02:25:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE