Job title: Bilingual Specialist, Financial Planning and Analysis (Position can be located anywhere in Canada)
Company: CMHC – SCHL
Job description: Help make a difference for Canadians. CMHC’s is that by 2030, everyone in Canada has a home that they can afford and that meets their needs. All of our programs and activities support this singular goal.
Be part of an inclusive workplace. Diversity and Inclusion guides everything we do at CMHC. We’re taking to eliminate racism and embed equity into our culture, processes, programs, and policies so that they reflect the lived experiences of all Canadians.
Join the Office of the Chief Financial Officer Team, where we use financial foresight and legal insight to improve housing affordability. As a member of the Financial Planning and Analysis team and in collaboration with Finance Business Partners, you will be a key contributor to the enterprise-wide management reporting, forecasting and planning, process improvement, and collaborate with Treasury Board Secretariat.
- Using tools such as PowerBI to develop and deliver management reporting to the Corporation on the performance of our various businesses, activities and initiatives.
- Interpreting and challenging financial and non-financial information to communicate key financial and strategic information that serves a variety of audiences.
- Contributing to the financial forecasting and planning processes for the corporation.
- Supporting internal governance committees with management reporting.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Supporting the financial forecasting and planning tool transformation project.
- Acting as backup for the Treasury Board Secretariat key account contact.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, finance and accounting. A CPA designation is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in financial planning and analysis or equivalent finance experience.
- Experience preparing management reporting, using PowerBI and data management/visualization techniques and tools.
- Ability to analyze information, interpret risks and communicate the story to a variety of audiences
- Strong financial planning/budgeting and forecasting experience, including zero-based budgeting.
- Solid oral and written communication in both official languages (English and French).
- Experience working with Treasury Board would be considered an asset.
Posting closing date: Note, the competition may remain active until filled.
CMHC values diverse backgrounds and experience and welcomes non-Canadians who are eligible to work in Canada to apply!
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Job Requisition ID: 5236
Travel Requirement: Limited
Office Location: Calgary (AB); Halifax (NS); Montreal (QC); Ottawa (ON); Toronto (ON); Vancouver (BC)
Location: Calgary, AB
Job date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 07:05:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE