Working Location: ONTARIO, RICHMOND HILL; Ontario, Ottawa; Ontario, Toronto; Quebec, Montreal
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
Olympus Canada Inc. distributes a wide range of medical and surgical devices used to diagnose and treat diseases. Olympus Canada Inc. needs to educate health care providers on the safe and effective on label use of those products through Professional Education courses workshops and training events. Personnel in this position work under the direction of the Director of Professional Education/Regulatory Affairs and is responsible for using clinical expertise to develop, support and execute Professional Education Programs on safe and effective use, as well as continuing education programs to internal and external customers in compliance with regulations and internal policy. This position will also support Regulatory Affairs in the Complaints Handling process.
* Support and provide Professional Education and Continuing Education programs for Healthcare Practitioners as well as internal training events for new employees.
* Participate in advanced training events and corporate training events such as the National Sales Meeting as required.
* Support the development, implementation, teaching and supporting of Olympus educational programs nationally based on customer needs and demand.
* Assist with updating Continuing Education material and presentations at least once yearly with the most current information and best practice recommendations.
* Support safe and effective use courses on site to ensure all discussions remain on label and critique the event to identify areas to target for improvement through discussions with faculty, registered attendees and other Olympus colleagues.
* Establish and maintain a professional network of HCPs built on trust and respect.
* Support Professional Education and Grants workshops as needed.
* Work in collaboration with Prof Ed team to create and present educational programs to customers and professional organizations.
* Attend and speak at industry symposiums and professional conferences, as needed and appropriate.
* Maintain expertise through communication and research as well as open discussions with other HCPs.
* Support Regulatory Affairs in the complaint handling process as the customer interface to obtain information related to customer complaints and complete response letters to address complaints.
* Interact with sales and marketing personnel on a regular basis as appropriate to help build a strong working relationship and network related to professional education Achieve and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction when teaching educational programs
* Communicate effectively with all internal and external customers. and maintain strict confidentiality for all communications on a need-to-know basis.
* Manage time and travel schedule in a manner that is conducive to the business, cost effective and efficient
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse with BSN or Master’s degree with current license/registration.
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably with experience in a health care, medical device or pharmaceutical environment.
Ability to travel as necessary domestic and international up to 50%.
Ability to operate a vehicle and a valid Driver’s license is required.
Must be flexible to work occasional weekend.
- Bilingual (French and English) and broad experience in nursing preferred.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in operating room and/or endoscopy or relevant experience an asset.
Experience as an educator in the operating Room or healthcare environment an asset.
Experience working in medical device or pharmaceutical company is an asset.
Professional certification in Medical Lasers Safety is preferred.
Previous medical industry experience with clinical, sales support or marketing role at a leading healthcare company or provider preferred.
Assist customer in their education needs on novel product/procedure for both routine and complex cases.
Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Power Point and other data analytics programs.
Strong presentation skills and ability to present to large groups required
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
Current knowledge of best practices related to Olympus products and governing body standards and guidelines.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks – so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is a global technology leader, crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies; life sciences; industrial solutions; and cameras and audio products. Throughout our 100-year history, Olympus has focused on being true to society and making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
Olympus Canada Inc. (OCI)-a subsidiary of Olympus Corporation of the Americas-manages the Company’s operations and workforce throughout Canada in roles such as sales, marketing, service, and support functions. Based in Richmond Hill, ON, OCI is committed to developing our employees and supporting our local communities. For more information, visit olympuscanada.com and truetolife.com.
Olympus…True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Posting Notes: || Canada (CA) || Ontario (CA-ON) || Toronto ||
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE