Job title: Delivery Driver- Full Time/ Part Time- Bowmanville 1
Company: Compass Group
Job description: You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between – doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
Imagine a place where people work as one to create an experience that inspires many. Join us and know that you make it possible for friends, families, and co-workers to come together. No matter why they gather, we’re here to serve. Because of what we do, people share so much more than a meal. And that’s why this is so much more than a job.
Why work with Eurest Dining? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading food and support Services Company. We provide diverse, innovative dining services to corporate headquarter locations, law firms, manufacturing facilities, distribution centres and call centres. Join our commitment to providing exceptional food service to the best of business and industry.
Wage: $17.93/ Hour
Schedule: Various Shifts- Full Time/ Part Time
Location: 1 Holt Road South, Bowmanville ON
Delivers food, supplies and other products (such as machines) to units and areas of service using a vehicle. Returns leftover food and equipment to the Catering Department. Also responsible for the safe operation of a motor vehicle in compliance with company policies/procedures and DOT regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble and deliver all food and supplies for catered functions to the scheduled locations.
- Prior to beginning each day’s route, ensure that truck/vehicle is properly loaded with all product required to properly service all scheduled deliveries.
- Unload requested products at delivery site.
- Collect empty containers and rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Clean and pack dishes and utensils for removal to the Catering Department.
- Return unserved foods and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to the Catering Department.
- Follow sanitation and safety guidelines when handling food and equipment.
- Keep company vehicle clean and organized at all times; perform pre & post trip vehicle inspections.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Think you have what it takes to be our Delivery Drivers? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- A valid driver’s license is required and a good driving record.
- Must possess or able to obtain a valid food handler’s permit and/or alcohol server’s permit where required by law.
- FoodSafe Level 1 Certification.
- Must have the ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Strong communication skills.
Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact for further information.
Expected salary: $17.93 per hour
Location: Bowmanville, ON
Job date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 08:40:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE