Job title: Delivery / Recovery Driver
Company: East Penn Canada
Job description: Are you interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to serving our customers and being an industry leader?
Are you looking for a place where you can contribute to the success of your company and have access to challenging and rewarding work?
If so read on about our exciting opportunity: Delivery / Recovery Driver
The Delivery Driver will report directly to the Manager, Operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver and pick up product (batteries) at scheduled customer locations
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each customer site
- Oversee all functions of vehicle’s condition of equipment loading and unloading, pre-trip inspections, safety and security of cargo (including inspection of tires, lights, brakes, etc)
- Assists in the warehouse as required, shipping, receiving and labeling batteries
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Must have valid class 5 drivers’ license
- Minimum 1-2 years previous experience with delivery driving. Warehouse experience is an asset
- Must be willing and able to frequently lift and/or move boxes up to 40 lbs. Regularly lift and/or move up to 60 lbs. And occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Good communication skills (listening to and following instructions, conveying information to colleagues and to supervisor/manager)
- Ability to follow processes and adhere to safety standards (WHIMS & TDG)
- Background checks including criminal checks, drivers abstract and employment references will be requested.
Here at East Penn we are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our employees by offering:
- Job Related Training
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program including Employee Assistance Program and Best Doctors
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
This opportunity WON’T last long, so apply TODAY!
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or need assistance with your online application, please contact us at careers@eastpenncanada. com.
East Penn Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; all reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at www.EastPennCanada. com
Location: Langley City, BC
Job date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 08:08:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE