Job title: Driver CDL A
Company: United Rentals
Job description: Requisition Number
Driver CDL A
E49 – Branch E49 Dartmouth, NS
37 Payzant Ave
As a Class A CDL Driver at United Rentals, your goal will be to deliver equipment to our customers in a safe, timely, efficient and courteous manner. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to advance your career and contribute to our company’s tremendous success and unparalleled growth. Frequently interacting with our customers, you will serve as a company ambassador and will provide exceptional customer service. And since we’re local, you’ll be home every night.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Drop off and pick up equipment for customers
- Operate construction equipment, such as semi-trucks and trailers (“low boys”) consistent with DOT classification CDL-A
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to equipment including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Maintain driver’s logs and complete pre-trip inspections
- Suggest additional equipment and supplies customers may need
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
If you would enjoy the stability of working for the world’s largest equipment rental provider, who provides ample opportunities for career growth, consider a future with United Rentals.
- Valid Class A CDL with acceptable driving record
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years DOT regulated Commercial Driving Experience
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
- Basic knowledge of construction equipment and safe driving procedures
- Diligent attention to safety
What’s in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Job date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 08:59:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE