Job title: Full Crews Wanted
Company: High Arctic Energy Services
Job description: High Arctic provides drilling and specialized well completion services, equipment rentals and complimentary services to the oil and gas industry. Our comprehensive equipment line-up including rigs, snubbing units, nitrogen, and specialized equipment rentals, combined with our support services and professionally trained crews delivers outstanding services in underbalanced drilling, workovers, completions, and more.
Concord Well Servicing, a division of High Arctic Energy Services Inc., operates a diverse fleet of well servicing rigs from operation centres in Western Canada and the United States.
We are currently looking to fill Floorhand Positions based out of our Lloydminster Branch.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Clean and maintain rig floor and equipment
- Other tasks assigned as needed
- Assist in moving rigs to and from location, including loading and unloading equipment
- Assist crew on the rig floor with tasks as assigned
- Operate hand and power tools
- Tripping pipe in and out of the hole
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Identify safety issues and problems and takes corrective action and follow through
- Compliance with safety and transportation policies, standards and legislation such as participation in safety meeting and daily transportation logs
- Minimum Valid Class 5 driver’s license; Airbrake endorsement is considered an asset
- Must be able to provide a recent 5-year driver’s abstract.
- Valid H2S and First Aid tickets
- Ability to perform physical tasks including lifting, mixing, moving heavy materials up to 50lbs
- Reliable and fit for duties each day
- Ability to effectively communicate in a team environment
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Difficult weather conditions, physically demanding and long work days; performing duties and operating activities in remote locations
- Able to work away from home for extended periods of time as required
- Ability to manage seasonable interruptions in work schedule
- Local, camp or hotel work depending on location and client needs
- Signing bonus
- Career advancement programs
- Referral bonus
- Comprehensive health care benefits; employer-paid health and dental premiums
- Group RRSP employer-matching program
- Deferred Safety bonus
- Company-supplied PPE
- Steady Work/Top-Up programs
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Job date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 23:08:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE