Job title: GBS Asset Pricing and Signings Lead
Job description: Introduction
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Supports GBS asset pricing including valuation, identification of asset enhancements/roadmap, management of investment funding, and monitoring of development progress
- Responds to inquiries from global asset owners and IBM sales teams: communicate our processes, assist with pricing specific client transactions, and support the transaction process as needed
- Assists with reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc basis
- Works with various stakeholder groups and executives within GBS and cross Brand / Business Unit to educate and enable accurate GBS asset pricing and revenue flow to ledger
- Works with accounting, finance, and fulfillment to fix / recode incorrect deals
- Supports reporting efforts and modernization efforts to digitize and automate existing processes
- Provides hands-on support to deal teams with accurate coding of GBS assets in pricing file (via SDM GPE application)
- Participates in deal forensics work around re registering asset deals to ensure flow of asset revenue and signings
- Participates in engagement activities around asset portfolio rationalization and sales analysis to help asset reach their sales objectives
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Has knowledge of basic finance and accounting to support pricing and investment activities
- Understands general product lifecycle management activities and support commercialization efforts as needed
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Location: Markham, ON
Job date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 23:57:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE