Job title: Housekeeper Wanted – Cleaning Supervisor
Job description: Your current browser may cause issues that will affect the use of this site. For better security, a more stable environment, and faster loading times, we suggest upgrading to
Create a New Profile to
Join Our Housekeeper Community!
Find or become a housekeeper.
Have an account?
C & K Services L
Last seen 2 days ago
Want to be hired by C?
Housekeeper Job in Iqaluit, Nunavut
Company: C & K Services Ltd.
Business information: C & K Services Ltd. provides a variety of Cleaning, Maintenance and Construction services that both meet and exceed our customer expectations. We are constantly researching and implementing new technologies to assist in providing practical and beneficial value-added services to our customers.
Business address: 1822-B Qaqqamuit Road, Iqaluit, NU, X0A 0H0
Work Location: Work involves multiple locations in Iqaluit, Nunavut depending on the clients’ locations.
Type of Employment: Full time Permanent
Estimated Start Date: as soon as possible
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the light duty cleaners
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Drive from one work location to another
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Establish work schedules
- Train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Handle lost and found items
- Attend to customers’ requests for extra supplies or other items
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required
-Experience: At least 2 years of experience cleaning and disinfecting high risk areas such as airplanes, airports, isolation units, and others; or as cleaning supervisor are required
-Ability to supervise a working group of 1 to 7 light duty cleaners per shift
-Driver’s license is required to go to the clients’ sites
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, physically demanding, manual dexterity, combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending crouching, kneeling, handling heavy loads and standing for extended periods.
Personal suitability: Client focus, reliability, dependability, initiative, effective interpersonal skills, flexibility and judgment.
Salary: $21.02 to $22.02 hourly, 40 to 60 Hours per week
Benefits: Transportation to work locations and uniforms are provided. Accommodation is provided at no cost.
– Must have flexible availability to work overnights, weekends and holidays depending on workload. Average work schedule is from 5:00 PM to 4:00 AM with a 30 minutes dinner break, two 15-minute healthy breaks which are unpaid, and 2 days off on a rotational basis. Overtime will be required.
Apply by e-mail to:
Apply by mail: P.O. Box 11003 Iqaluit, NU, X0A 0H0
Willing to sponsor
I can provide sponsorship. Learn more about work sponsorships or contact our support team.
Expected salary: $21.02 – 22.02 per hour
Location: Iqaluit, NU
Job date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 23:41:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!