Job title: Immigration Consultant Administrator
Company: Apply Board
Job description: About ApplyBoard
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education. Founded in 2015, ApplyBoard has grown to become the world’s largest online platform for international student recruitment, assisting more than 100,000 students with their educational journey. By connecting international students, recruitment partners, and educational institutions, we simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process through our platform and services. To date, we have built partnerships with 1,200+ educational institutions in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom, and 4,000+ recruitment partners around the world. In 2019, ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list. In May 2020, the company announced it successfully raised C$100M Series C funding on a C$2B valuation, reaching a ‘Unicorn’ valuation, allowing us to invest heavily in our technology, growing our team, and serving more customers.
Our team of over 500+ ApplyBoardians (and growing!) is just as diverse as the customers we support. Comprising 27 nationalities, 53 languages spoken, and 50/50 gender parity, diversity is fostered and celebrated on our team. The ApplyBoard headquarters is located in Kitchener, ON Canada, with representatives in 20 countries including India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Vietnam, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Brazil, and China.
Are you ready to change the lives of prospective International Students? We are looking for a detail oriented, customer service focused candidate to help international students through the visa submission process.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with students and our Immigration Consultants to review profiles and identify requirements need for visa submission
- Input and review student documents to ensure student eligibility for consideration across diverse backgrounds
- Identify incomplete documents and work closely with students to complete them
- Work with our sales teams and and immigration consultants to resolve visa application issues
- Compile, proofread and edit documentation for spelling, grammatical, and formatting errors
- Ensure accurate completion of all required documentation, prior to submission
- Empathetically communicate visa application outcomes to our students, whether positive or negative
- Ensure application processes are regularly updated to ensure precision of process detail
You bring/you are:
- 2 years or more experience as an Administrative Assistant or Customer Service Professional, preferably in the immigration or education industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to a diverse audience
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport across all levels of an organization
- Masterful in operating efficiently in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office products
- Minimum Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Additional language proficiencies would be considered an asset
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of students lives every day
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team that is the fastest growing in the Waterloo region
- Highly competitive compensation package with great benefits, vacation, and more to keep you healthy and happy!
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard, however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic.
Location: Kitchener, ON
Job date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 03:07:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE