The Corporation Centre not only offers Canadian businesses an online incorporation service, but also many business services and a ton of very useful information on their website.
The chairman, Howard Greenspoon, and President, Lionel J. Perez both hold law degrees from Canadian law schools.
At-A-Glance Features of the Corporation Centre Incorporation Service
1. Incorporation Jurisdictions
With the Corporation Centre you can incorporate a Federal company and/or provincial companies in the following provinces/jurisdictions:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Yukon Territory
2. Business Formation Services
The Corporation Centre offers the following business services:
- Incorporations: Regular incorporations (Federal and Provincial), shelf corporations, non-profit entities, professional corporations, and a lot of very useful Canadian incorporation information.
- Business Formations and Registrations: sole proprietorships, partnerships, and regular businesses.
- Names: Company name searches, reservations, and registration.
3. Ongoing Incorporation and Business Services
Once you incorporate, you must maintain your corporation with annual filings. The Corporation Centre can do this for you. Services include:
- Annual corporate filings and/or changes
- Company name changes if necessary
- Articles of Amendment or Dissolution.
You can use the Corporation Centre to search for and register Trademarks.
5. Contract Creation Service
With their contract creation system, you can create the following contracts:
- Shareholders Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Durable Power of Attorney (Living Will)
- Last Will and Testament
There’s no shortage of contract templates, but they are for the USA. The Corporation Centre caters its contracts and document creator to Canadians.
6. Business Plan Software
If you’re looking to get a loan for you business or company, you’ll need a well-drafted business plan. Professional business plan drafters charge a lot of money for business plans. The Corporation Centre offers software that steps you through creating a professional business plan. Just some of the modules it steps you through include:
- Mission Statement
- Management and Operations
- Market and Competitive Analysis
- Marketing and Sales
- Web Marketing
- Direct Marketing
… moreover, the software has built-in calculators that will present financial projections automatically.
7. Credit Card Merchant Accounts
If you’re incorporating your business, and you’re taking your business to the next level, then maybe it’s also time to get credit card processing. Like contract templates, there are many services for companies in the USA, but not so in Canada. You can completely set up a credit card merchant account with the Corporation Centre.
8. Logo Design Services
Need a logo for your new Canadian incorporation? You can get a logo designed through the Corporation Services.
You have 3 logo design packages to choose from ranging in price from $295 to $595 (prices may change).
9. A Wealth of Business and Canadian Incorporation Information
The Corporation Centre has a ton of fantastic Canadian incorporation information on its site. You can find out exactly what you need for your incorporation in their easy-to-use website.
I must say it is very refreshing to find Canadian company cater specifically to Canadian businesses with an online incorporation service and many other important business services.
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE