Job title: Intermediate RF Design Engineer to support 5G deployment and RF design for Fixed Wireless in rural territories in Western Canada
Company: S.i. Systems
Job description: Our Telecommunications Client is looking for an Intermediate RF Design Engineer to support 5G deployment and RF design for Fixed Wireless in rural territories in Western Canada – 15290
This is a 12 month long contract to begin, with a strong possibility of renewal
- 6+ years of RF (Radio Frequency) Design experience
- Experience with 5G, IoT or LTE and their impact on the design.
- Working knowledge of Atoll or Planet.
- Experience with System and/or Integration Automation testing utilizing Python, splunk, tableau
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Managed Service Providers (Cisco TAC)
- Assisting Tier 2 teams on complex troubles and their resolutions (focus is on-premise managed solutions)
- Taking ownership of the issue and/or working together providing technical advice and one on one coaching with field resources and contractors
- Assisting field techs on MACs and projects also completing complex MACs if needed. (Must be able to work afterhours)
- Assisting Project and Implementation teams, answering technical questions, providing customer specific information “Go to guys…” for CSMs/Sales when technical expertise required
- Tier 3 support team performs Proactive Management, problem resolution, alarm monitoring and acting on them by installation of patches and firmware upgrades. Assess vulnerabilities and planning/implementing updates/hot fixes
- Tier 3 team performs assigned Quarterly Service Reviews (QSR) for Managed customers where asked to verify reports and add additional content to QSR’s.
- Point of Contact with vendors (i.e. Cisco TAC) working on complex trouble resolution with Cisco TAC, handling RMAs and equipment recalls, Bugs, vulnerabilities, hot fixes
- Must be able to adherence to change management processes and write a MOP
- Develop and maintain documentation and information, e.g. Visio network diagrams, typologies, contact information, etc.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 23:57:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE