Junior Marketing Assistant needed in Burnaby, Canada
Do you have a post-secondary education in marketing, communications or similar field and current office experience? Are you social media savvy?
We have a great, new opportunity for a Junior Marketing Assistant with a leading Vancouver-based law firm in the downtown core.
Reporting to the Manager of Marketing + Business Development for the firm,
you will assist with a wide variety of marketing activities such as drafting and coordinating social media campaigns & posts,
maintaining the client database and mailing lists, sending out E-newsletters and invites, organizing events (developing the themes and creative ideas),
help with designing brochures and other marketing materials, managing the firm’s sporting tickets, scheduling photo shoots for the website and more!
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications or related field
- 1-3 years’ office experience
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to troubleshoot and be a solution provider
- Experience with databases and Adobe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who is able to cooperate and contribute in a team of three, while having the ability to liaise and work alongside lawyers
- A strong sense for design and aesthetics, and brand standards maintenance
Excellent salary and benefits package. Please send your resume to the attention of Kristel Rundmann.
P.S.: Ensure to Subscribe to our email list and also subscribe to notifications, to get new and fresh job vacancies.