[tps_header][/tps_header]Kelly Services are currently seeking a Production Supervisor, If you are a person that has an entrepreneurial mindset that has worked in the Cannabis, Pharmaceutical, Food Production, Beverage Production, and/or Tobacco Industry – this is the job for you! APPLY BELOW
Kelly Services in need of a Production Supervisor -APPLY NOW
We at Kelly Services are currently seeking a Production Supervisor with our client in Stellarton, NS.
This position is full-time permanent opportunity in the new and upcoming Cannabis Industry.
This position will include shift work, one week days/one week afternoons.
We are looking for someone who will help propel our client to the next level by producing cannabis consistent with the health and safety standards set by Health Canada.
If you are a person that has an entrepreneurial mindset that has worked in the Cannabis, Pharmaceutical, Food Production, Beverage Production, and/or Tobacco Industry – this is the job for you!
• Lead by example and fosters an environment of mutual respect and teamwork
• Conduct pre-shift huddles and provide feedback to staff
• Responsible for leading production team on one or more production lines
• Lead, coach, mentor and train team members
• Maintain an open line of communication with the department manager
• Ensure production schedules are met and issues are handled in a timely manner
• Co-ordinate the various department schedules, products, and manpower to ensure production is streamlined
• Ensure all SOP’s and WI’s are being adhered to and that quality and safety standards are being met
• Follow and enforce all GDP’s, GPP’s to maintain compliance with Health Canada
• Ensure that a safe working environment is maintained, at all times
• Assist in all implementation of new equipment, methods and or products, as well as troubleshoot processes and equipment
• Some travel to NB may be required for training purposes at our other facility
Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in a supervisory role (food, beverage or pharmaceutical experience is preferred
• Post-secondary education is an asset
• Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
• Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
• Excellent documentation skills with strong attention to detail
• A clean criminal record check
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Basic understanding of Cannabis laws and regulations would be considered an asset
• Ability to handle physical workload, including lifting up to 40 lbs
• Compensation based on experience and qualifications
• Security Clearance may be requested
• Benefits and Vacation Packages
• Not in Halifax, NS? Interested in moving to a beautiful coastal province? We have re-location packages!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button!
Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted.
We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can subscribe to our premium job listings for free below with your name and email and click on the bell atbthe bottom to get notified of new job listings.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions.
That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world.
We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis.
Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs.
See what we have to offer.