Job title: Live-In-Caregivers Wanted In Edmonton
Company: Home Care Assistance of Edmonton
Job description: Home Care Assistance Edmonton is looking for Health Care Aides who have experience with home care and are dedicated in providing care to all clients in Parkland County. As a Health Care Aide, one is responsible for providing personal assistance or direct care, encouraging activities of daily living, using the agency’s Balanced Care Method and Cognitive Therapeutics Method, and providing comfort and services to clients who require short-term or ongoing support and assistance. He/ she will work closely with the patients, their families, and the management team to establish the continuity of care at home or out in the community. A Health Care Aide plays a key role in providing safety, high-quality service and patient/family-centered care while reflecting the shared vision and values of Home Care Assistance Edmonton. * Classification: Health Care Aide
- Position: Live in
- Date Available: As soon as possible
- Shift Pattern: Shifts from Mondays – Sunday
- Salary: $200 per 24hrs
- Vehicle Requirement: Yes preferred
Required Qualifications: * Health Care Aide Certified through the Government of Alberta, licensed as post-secondary institution using the provincial health care aid curriculum.
- As a condition of employment at Home Care Assistance Edmonton, you must be enrolled in the Government of Alberta- Health Care Aide Directory and provide evidence of your enrollment at time of hire.
- Updated CPR/First Aide Certificate
- Updated Criminal Record Check
- Updated Immunization Record
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Recent experience (within the last two years) working as a Health Care Aide in a Home Care community setting is preferred.
- The excellent attendance record, reliable, punctual, and pleasant personality
- Team player, as well as able to work independently, to provide assistance with personal care and support to clients.
- Adapts quickly to schedule changes, fluctuating priorities, and workloads.
- Excellent with verbal and communication skills; observant to client’s status and reports changes to the office team in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Has a compassionate, positive, and caring attitude who is capable of empathizing with our clients.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position such as standing, walking, stooping, reaching, lifting, and transferring clients.
- Always keeps in mind working within their scope of practice in providing client assistance with personal care, bathing, transferring, assist with a well-balanced nutritional meal plan.
Please submit requirements including resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 06:52:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE