Job title: LWS – Delivery Driver Associate
Job description: What You Will Do
Plan and execute delivery activities including preparing delivery loads, following planned delivery routes, and assisting with merchandise installations or returns. Also responsible for unloading, installing, and checking appliances and store equipment. Responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of delivery vehicles, and observing safety procedures regarding transportation regulations, Hazmat, and power equipment tools, including complying with reporting.
What We’re Looking For
· Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise.
· Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties. Appropriate Driver’s License Required and a cleared motor vehicle record.
· Valid class 5 driver’s license, must be able to pass a driver’s medical examination
· 3 months experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
· 6 months experience performing in-home delivery OR retail customer service.
Lowe’s Canada is an inclusive employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
-Driver candidates including rental van drivers shall be 19 years of age or older and will hold a valid driver’s license for the type of vehicle they will be required to drive; Class 3A (air breaks)
- “Learner’s” driver or temporary permits are not accepted
-Commercial driving experience is preferred but RONA will provide training for successful candidates
-Candidates will provide current driver’s abstract. To be hired, a candidate must demonstrate an abstract with 3 demerit points or less. The hiring Manager will have the responsibility to confirm compliance of the driver’s abstract
The following qualifications are considered additional assets:
-Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) training
-Forklift training/Moffett Training;
-Additional Driver training
-The Hiring Manager will co-ordinate a road test for driver candidates
-Open availability on Weekends, Some evenings maybe required
Location: Regina, SK
Job date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 08:57:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE