Job title: Machine Operator / Driver
Job description: Subsidiary: Richmond
Branscome is a subsidiary of the Colas Group, a worldwide leader in infrastructure construction and maintenance. Branscome is one of the largest heavy highway and general contracting companies in the Mid-Atlantic region. Keeping our team healthy and safe is the most important aspect of our company. Branscome strives to provide advancement opportunities, professional education, and extensive training for every employee.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
Operate hydraulic tracked or rubber tire excavator to excavate, load materials to complete all phases of grading work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all federal, state, local and company safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task.
- Must be familiar with operation and limitations of various sizes and types of excavators.
- Excavates and loads excavated materials onto trucks and stockpiles.
- Awareness of underground utilities and overhead wires.
- Will be responsible for cleanliness of machine, assures fueling, lubrication and servicing of excavator.
- Perform all other duties deemed necessary or assigned.
- Two or more years experience
- Overtime work is required including nights/weekends
- Ability to operate an excavator to exact line and grade in varying ground conditions and depths.
- Understanding of OSHA trenching requirements
- Experience operating other heavy equipment
- Understanding of grades and lasers
- GPS experience a plus
Colas Inc. and its subsidiaries (Branscome) are an Equal Opportunity Employer. For details on the specifics of this commitment, please click here . If you need accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Branscome Inc. at 757-229-2504 or send an e-mail to: .
Branscome Inc. will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please .
Location: Richmond, BC
Job date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 07:13:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE