Bring your IT career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. The leading provider in Canada for IT services and solutions, we are an innovative, Fortune 200 leader driving meaningful technological change for customers in virtually every industry.This is an exceptional opportunity to join some of the brightest, best and most diverse technology minds working in IT today leading a team of Solution Architects. Our Solution Architects are tech visionaries and lifelong learners who can take their passion for technology and turn it into powerful, functioning solutions for our customers.
As a Manager, Solution Architecture, you’ll take a high-profile, leading technology role for internal stakeholders and customers. Your experience in building and managing high-performance teams will help accelerate our growing business further. It’ll be your responsibility to develop new offerings, plan go-to-market strategies, and lead your team of Solution Architects to execute.
- What you’ll do
Mentoring and coaching a team of 10-15 coworkers on the execution of optimal solution roadmaps while maintaining consistently high levels of customer satisfaction
* Manage pipeline and forecasts to meet or exceed product and service revenue targets
* Exhibit and advance technology leadership while serving as trusted leader/advisor, trainer and “Go To” person for the solution, both technically and strategically
* Exhibit and advance technology leadership by communicating, developing/training, and supporting the team on changes in technologies, procedures, solution implementations and approaches
* Drive quality and consistency in sales methodology and deliverables across the coworkers on the team and the Solution Architecture practice
* Develop solutions that differentiate CDW in the marketplace; work closely with the solution development group to standardize the execution and rollout of these solutions across the sales segments
* Drive CDW customer wins, references and case studies in your market through our partners
* Ensure CDW solutions drive/influence all potential profit sources including product resale, professional services and managed services
* Ensure we build solutions that leverage our cross-practice expertise and drive client value and CDW differentiation
* What you need to succeed
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
* 10+ years of technical pre-sales or technical architecting experience
* 3+ years leading a team of technical, customer-facing resources within a Sales organization
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance with the Government of Canada
* Deep subject matter expertise in 2+ areas designing solutions: Networking, Security, Databases, Storage, HCI, HPC, Private/Hybrid/Public Cloud, Data Protection, and Disaster Recovery
* Relevant industry standard certifications
Advanced Degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
* 12+ years of technical pre-sales or technical architecting experience
* Ability to communicate to effectively and in a constructive manner with customers, coworkers, management and executives
* Proven analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills with demonstrated negotiation skills and influencing positive outcomes
* Self-starter, flexible, adaptable, highly organized and proactive
* Who we are *
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. A unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers, we believe when you enjoy what you do and who you do it with, you do your best work. And that means everyone wins.
Awards and Recognitions
#178 on the Fortune 500 list
* #81 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
* #1 on Channel Daily News’ Top 100 Solution Providers List across Canada
* Fortune’s Future 50, an index that evaluates the long-term growth prospects of major public companies
* Our Benefits*
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it.
* Comprehensive package: healthcare, dental, vision, paid vacation time and sick days
* Coworker stock purchase program
* Coworker discounted purchase program
* Tuition reimbursement for those wishing to further their education
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE