Are you a Student seeking for Scholarships or Financial Support(Loan)? MPOWER Financing Global Citizen Scholarship is here for you to Register. It is Available for (USA,Canada, Australia, Germany, UK) International & African students. You can Apply Free Now …
MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship Description
MPOWER’s mission is to support international students and their career aspirations. Our scholarships are just one of the many ways we fulfill our mission.
We know that many scholarships come with restrictions and entry fees that limit accessibility. MPOWER, therefore, created scholarships that are widely accessible to international and African students across the Globe.
All Entry are legit and Free of Charge That is why MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship is here to help you on your Various Achievements in life.
Our signature scholarship program, the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship, awards up to $5,000+ to international and African students at schools of Support.
Meanwhile, we are hard at work selecting the winners for the round that closed recently on 15th July. The due date for our next round is November 15, 2020. Please click Below to apply!
We will announce the winners of our brand-new MPOWER Women in STEM Scholarship Program once the Time reaches which will be on November 15th 2020. This was such a success that we immediately launched another round, and we are busy selecting the winners for this second competition. The due date for the third round is November 15, 2019. Please click Here Below to apply!
Meanwhile, the winners of our MPOWER Nursing Scholarship Program that just end some months back which the winners are highly finance to study in their various school of Choice that we support.
- Be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports, and
- Be an international student on a legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable.
- For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant is either a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder), under Protection on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, or has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant is either a Canadian permanent resident or has a valid Canadian study permit.
Finally, we have just concluded two exciting new scholarship competitions in partnership with La Unidad Latina Foundation (LULF). One was for students from Latin America, and the other was for DACA students. We are busy reviewing these applications and will announce the winners shortly.
Let’s get started!
2) I have applied to study or have been conditionally accepted by my school
3) I am currently Studying a Degree
If you’re interested in receiving announcements and to Apply on the new scholarships and reminders about our current scholarships, please sign up Below here to receive notifications Through your mail to Proceed. All is free to Apply even with American Visa Today…
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE