Job title: Multimedia Designer – Learning and Training (Work Remotely Anywhere in Canada)
Job description: Multimedia Designer – Learning and Training (Work Remotely Anywhere in Canada)
Location Calgary, Alberta
Salary To be determined
Posted January 22, 2021
Closes February 21, 2021
You need to or to save
As part of EY’s focus on the people agenda of organizations and change initiatives, our People Advisory Services professionals assist our clients in successfully managing and sustaining people, process and/or technology change. This may include the identification and management of stakeholders, leadership development, organizational design, training, cultural assessment and development, talent management, workforce strategies, and planning and executing key communications.
We are looking for Consultants with expertise in Multimedia Design to join the WFA team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading global professional services organisation whilst being instrumental in growth of the WFA Learning Lab team.
Your key responsibilities * Ensure high quality deliverables are produced for the project by exhaustive internal reviews and obtain excellent feedback from the client and global project counterparts
- Discuss technical parameters of mock-up designs with software architects and adhere to any technical specifications
- Ensure all course element designs are considered, including but not limited to hover states, correct/incorrect feedback elements, and animated elements
- Collaborate with project managers and instructional designers to ensure a successful alignment between the instructional approach and visual design direction
- Effectively communicate and collaborate to build strong relationships with clients and other project team members
Skills and attributes for success * High integrity and commitment to work in a new and challenging environment
- Ability to manage ambiguity and be proactive
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Cross cultural awareness and sensitivity
- High energy levels, agility and adaptability
To qualify for the role, you must have * Bachelor’s or associate degree in design or a related field, with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principles, and branding guidelines
- Impressive graphic design portfolio with a proven track record in designing for the web
Ideally, you’ll also have * Experience of working in a consulting environment on global client projects
- Experience using Adobe After Effects or Premiere Pro to combine on-screen text, images, and vector graphics timed with narrator audio and music
- Experience in designing custom mood boards, wireframes, interface mock-ups, and detailed screen mock-ups per client engagement
- Ability to follow guideline documents to keep design decisions in accordance with client branding
- Experience in creating HTML/SCSS that is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer 11
- Ability to review own SCSS and perform preliminary cross-browser testing to fix any larger bugs quickly
- Experience in ensuring the design and front-end production is mobile-compatible and works across any browser size
- Ability to write and comment clear DRY SCSS that is easily maintainable and flexible to varying amounts of text
What we look for * Technical experts with commercial acumen, relevant experience and a high degree of enthusiasm to adapt and learn in a fast-moving environment
- Knowledge and experience of working in a cross-cultural setup
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Location: Calgary, AB
Job date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 07:28:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE