Certified Nursing Assistant needed with a Weekly Pay and SCHOLARSHIP Benefit in Canada
You’re a NURSE and wishes to advance your career and education with the assistance of scholarships, tuition assistance and reimbursement, and promotion!, THIS IS FOR YOU. APPLY NOW
Columbus Transitional Care & Rehabilitation , a skilled nursing facility in Columbus, IN, is committed to residents and employees.Columbus Transitional Care & Rehabilitationprovides the upmost quality of care to residents by selecting the best, qualified CNAs to work on our team. APPLY NOW
Responsibilities And Duties
- Observe and report any changes in resident‘s health status to the Charge Nurse on an ongoing basis.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living (i.e., bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, skin care) according to plan of care.
- Report to supervisor at the beginning and end of each tour of duty.
- Report to supervisor immediately when observing any unusual or significant change(s) in a resident’s physical or behavioral condition.
Qualifications And Skills (CLICK BELOW TO APPLY)
- Must be Certified Nursing Assistant; or
- In a State recognized and approved training program to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Benefits And Perks
- Competitive pay
- Shift differential pay
- Competitive group medical, dental, and vision insurance- CNAs RECEIVE UP TO 50% OFF HEALTH INSURANCE
- Life and disability insurances
- Attendance awards up to $450.00
- Verizon cell phone discounts
Candidates will also be able to advance their career and education with the assistance of scholarships, tuition assistance and reimbursement, and promotion!