Working Location: Alberta, Calgary; British Columbia, Vancouver; ONTARIO, RICHMOND HILL; Ontario, Toronto; Quebec, Montreal
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Project Manager maintains responsibility for managing systems integration projects to ensure delivery of a quality product, meeting company & customer expectations.
* Manages the installation and post installation of A/V Integration, articulating arm and light projects.
* Direct activities of installation teams to ensure quality on-time completion of projects.
* Manages installations including cable pull termination and all aspects of product installation testing and verification.
* Work with sales and field service to ensure delivery of a quality project meeting customer expectations.
* Conduct pre-site installation inspections to ensure sites are ready for the Olympus installation o Complete all Life Cycle Process documents as required.
* Support outside sales with product specifications customer training and technical support.
* Provide field training of Olympus Field Service Engineers Sales and Project Managers.
* Provide second level support to Technical Assistance Center Field Service Engineers and customers.
* Troubleshoot diagnose and repair Olympus Integration Products audiovisual products and subcomponents over-the-phone and on-site as required.
* Generate A/V systems drawings, booms/lights production drawings, equipment layout drawings and custom wall plates with AutoCAD Develop materials lists for A/V integration installations and make sure necessary materials are ordered and shipped in time for an installation.
* Performs all other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in Engineering or Electronics related disciple from an accredited institution.
A minimum of five years’ experience in field service and/or sales support.
Excellent computer proficiency with AutoCAD and MS Office required.
Experience in medical instrumentation and video imaging preferred.
Must be able to work within an operating room environment.
Solid working knowledge of electronics and audiovisual equipment.
Ability to travel (> 40%).
The ability to work flexible hours as required.
Valid driver’s license.
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset.
Ability to interact with field personnel management and customers.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Individual must possess a high degree of self-reliance initiative and creativity.
Must have a high degree of personal organization.
Must work well under pressure.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks – so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is a global technology leader, crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies; life sciences; industrial solutions; and cameras and audio products. Throughout our 100-year history, Olympus has focused on being true to society and making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
Olympus Canada Inc. (OCI)-a subsidiary of Olympus Corporation of the Americas-manages the Company’s operations and workforce throughout Canada in roles such as sales, marketing, service, and support functions. Based in Richmond Hill, ON, OCI is committed to developing our employees and supporting our local communities. For more information, visit olympuscanada.com and truetolife.com.
Olympus…True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Posting Notes: || Canada (CA) || Ontario (CA-ON) || Richmond Hill ||
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE