Job title: (PTL Canada) Assistant District Administrator
Job description: (PTL Canada) Assistant District Administrator(Job Number: 2012187)
Manage accounting, administrative, and support functions for multiple locations within the District by leading a team of clerical associates, ensuring processes are managed (and created when necessary), and that all revenue collection, payroll, and other processes achieve maximum efficiencies and are in compliance with Penske’s policy and outside laws and regulations.
– Monitor weekly and monthly lease, contract maintenance, and special billing, resolve any issues in a timely fashion. Establish and Control all related processes
– Monitor weekly accounts receivable, research and resolve any issues, issue for final approval any credit memos. Establish and Control all related processes.
– Monitor PEMS for parts, tires, oversee manual invoice payments, control P-Card Access, and establish and control all related processes
– Maintains District Personnel Files, completes weekly payroll, and processes paperwork for new hires. Establish and control related processes to ensure adherence to federal and state regulations
– Generate reports and metrics
– Monitor Fleet Service activities such as licensing, permitting, in/out service vehicles, research and process citations, track and coordinate wash process
– Monitor inventories, order supplies, complete cycle counts.
– Provide Administrative support by answering phones, file documents, sort and send mail, reconcile petty cash, complete journal entries, etc.
– Lead team of clerical Associates by attracting/retaining/developing quality employees, developing means and methods of work, monitoring activities, counseling and guiding, responsible for performance management, training, and development
– Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
– 2-4 years of general Office Administration is required
– Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting activities, such as billing, receivables, & inventories is required
– 1-2 years of supervisory experience preferred
– High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
– Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
– AS400 experience preferred
– Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
– Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete a Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
About Penske Truck Leasing:
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 105 Saltsman Dr Cambridge, ON N3H 4R7
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Cambridge
Penske (Oracle) Job Name:PTL.District Administrator 2
Location: Cambridge, ON
Job date: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 08:51:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE