Job title: Ready Mix Driver-Bowmanville, ON
Job description: Job ID: 251448
Work Type: Full Time Permanent
DELIVER CONCRETE RESULTS – JOIN THE DUFFERIN CONCRETE TEAM AT CRH CANADA
WE ARE HIRING READY MIX DRIVERS!!
JOIN THE GLOBAL LEADER IN CONSTRUCTION FOR A REWARDING CAREER
Attach Commercial Vehicle Operator Record (CVOR) and Drivers Abstract along with Resume
Dufferin Concrete is hiring Ready Mix Truck Drivers in Bowmanville
- Delivery of concrete products in a safe and efficient manner
- Provide prompt and effective customer service
- Maintain a clean and mechanically sound truck
- Perform plant and yard duties as assigned
- Must have a valid AZ/DZ driver’s license with a clean Driver’s Abstract and CVOR
- Must be comfortable driving 9-speed manual transmission
- Minimum of one-year truck driving experience is preferred
- Must complete a satisfactory background check and medical exam
- Knowledgeable and respectful of the Highway Traffic Act and Municipalities Bylaws
- Be flexible to work overtime, weekends, and different shifts as required (Normal shift is 8-12 hours)
- Perform circle checks, including air brakes and operate various transmissions
- Ability to transport material with attention to detail and emphasis on safety
- Ability to adhere to personal protective equipment (PPE) policy and maintain individual PPE in functional condition
- Ability to follow safety operating and work procedures
- Physical ability to lift up-to 50pouns, and operate equipment under a wide range of ambient temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Have excellent hearing and visual concentration skills
- Great problem-solving skills; come up with solutions to problems that work for everyone.
- Deliver exceptional customer service, solve unexpected issues and anticipate future customer needs
- Great interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Team oriented, efficient and collaborative. Willing to help out and work effectively across Dufferin Concrete/CRH to achieve our goals
Visit our website for more information:
CRH Canada Group Inc. recognizes Canada’s diverse landscape. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Location: Bowmanville, ON
Job date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 04:35:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE